Nasaline, Squip, Saline Solution Salt, 50 Pre-Measured Packets
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- For Use with Neti and Other Nasal Rinsing Devices
- Pre-Measured Packets For a Buffered Saline Solution
Squip saline solution is a mix of highly purified sodium chloride and sodium bicarbonate. It is free of additives and preservatives and is completely safe to use when rinsing the nasal and sinus cavities.
Preparation: Mix 1 packet (2.5g) in 1 cup (8 oz/250 ml) of warm distilled or sterilized water.
Sodium chloride, sodium bicarbonate
No preservatives or additives!
Note: We do not recommend using regular table salt as it may contain iodine which can result in allergic reactions. We also do not recommend using sea salt which may contain algae or pollen.
Posted by 5405088073127730110 on Jun 22, 2016
Very good for me and I loved
Posted by 4991798871384386971 on Mar 29, 2016
No complaints, convenient salt packets to use with the Squip neti pot. Doesn't burn, does what it's supposed to. They have a metallic/plastic lining so even if the packet gets moist, the salt inside will be fine (just don't soak it). Handy to take on a trip.
Posted by 5090751131640671542 on Mar 17, 2015
very easily use.
GREAT Natural Nasaline Saline Solution!
Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015
It is nice to know that Nasaline Salt contains no additives or preservatives and is COMPLETELY SAFE to use when irrigating the nasal cavities. It is better to use Nasaline Salt instead of regular iodized table salt since the iodine in table salt may result in allergic reactions.