Nasaline, Squip, Snooze, Nostril Expander, Medium, 1 Pair19 Reviews
- Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
Shipping Weight: 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: NSL-00052
- UPC Code: 894321000524
- Package Quantity: 1 Pair
- Dimensions: 2.7 x 1.4 x 5.4 in, 0.07 lbs (0.03 kg)
- Breathe Easier
- Snore Less
- Great for "Mouth Breathers"!
- Athletes Use Them Too!
- Includes Storage Case
- Sleep Better Naturally!
- "Innovative Product of Sweden"
Snooze is used to aid or alleviate any of the following:
- Snoring- due to nasal obstruction, valve collapse, or mouth breathing.
- Dry mouth - during and after sleeping
- Allergy or sinus discomforts.
Unlike nasal strips, Snooze does not use adhesives and is reusable!
Snooze was innovatively designed:
- For optimal nostril expansion without discomfort
- Latex-free silicone for a soft and comfortable feel - yet fits snugly to prevent it from falling out.
- Washable and reusable
Not a cure for sleep apnea!
Contains small parts- keep out of reach of children!
iHerb Customer Reviews
I always appreciate good online conduct. I buy so much online due to time constraints. iHerb.com provided a good product at a fair market price, promptly. The Snooze nasil expanders are very helpful as I cannot breath through my noce very well. At night they help insure a good night sleep. Not to be worn in public as they disfigure the appearance drastically but are not harmful in any way. I advise this product strongly for those suffering with septum deviation or severe allergies causing internal swelling obstructing normal nasal breathing.
If you have ever experienced any kind of sleep disorders and never tried this product do yourself a huge favor. I have used the medium expanders diligently for three weeks now and it is nothing short of a miracle. I fall asleep and stay asleep the entire night - something I haven't done quite literally in years. I still cannot believe such a simple remedy has cured my insomnia. I am giving this to every friend I know who has complained of not sleeping. It is a miracle worker.