Nasaline, Squip, Squeezie, Nasal Rinsing System, 1 Kit28 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.82 lbs (0.37 kg)
- Product Code: NSL-00044
- UPC Code: 894321000449
- Package Quantity: 1 Kit
- Dimensions: 5.6 x 5.1 x 2.9 in, 0.5 lbs (0.23 kg)
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Easy Alternative to Neti Pots and Sinus Rinse Bottles!
- Näsa Kleen Nasal Hygiene Products
- It's Squeezable!
- Includes 50 Saline Packets!
Helps decongest and drain nasal passages and provides relief from symptoms of ...
- The Flu
- Sinus Related Infections
Unique material and design:
- Made of super flexible material for "single-squeeze" action with minimal pressure required.
- Grip friendly design ensures proper positioning of head and neck to achieve great rinsing results.
- Easy to clean to prevent bacterial buildup.
Soft nasal tip:
- Made of medical grade silicone for a soft touch to the nose.
- Designed to fit all noses - Kids too.
Also recommended for:
- Follow-up to sinus and nose surgery.
- Prevention of sinus infections.
The comfortable and easy method to rinse your nose and sinuses with saline solution.
Helps relieve symptoms of allergies, colds, and sinus infections.
Decongests and drains nasal passages and washes out dirt, dust, and pollen.
- Empty one saline packet into the Squeezie nasal rinser.
- Fill with warm distilled or sterilized water up to "fill line".
- Shake to properly mix solution.
- Place silicone tip firmly against nostril and slowly rinse the nose by gently squeezing the bottle.
Please read complete instructions before use!
Use once or twice daily or as directed by your physician.
Use distilled or sterilized water when making the saline solution.
Read complete instructions inside the box before use.
The Squeezie product is free of harmful plastic manufacturing components and latex.
Saline packet ingredients
Before use, consult your physician if you suffer from any ear or sinus conditions.
Do not use product if:
- Nasal passages are completely blocked.
- You have an acute or new ear infection.
Discontinue use if you experience pressure in the ears.
Do not share with other persons as you may spread infections.
Contains small parts - Keep out of reach of children!
Store in dry place.
iHerb Customer Reviews
At this time, far encountered, of what is the more conveient and economical than other product.
This is very easy to fill and use and squeezing the plastic pot provides better flow control than the traditional neti pot. There is a faint plastic odour when new but it soon goes away. The instructions say it should be changed every 6 months for hygiene reasons. I think this is because even a small flexible bottle brush can't reach all the inside surfaces. Since it can't be scrubbed out properly, I just rinse it. I'd give it 5 stars if the inside of the pot could be cleaned more thoroughly. The 2 other parts detach and can be cleaned fairly easily.