- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Squip- Superior Quality and Innovative Products
- Made of Super Flexible Material!
- Includes 50 Pre-Measured Saline Packets*
- Also Recommended for Follow-Up to Sinus and Nose Surgery
- 50 pre-measured saline packets
- Squeezie nasal rinsing bottle
- Instructions for use
Helps decongest and drain nasal passages and reduce sinus pressure
Unique material and design:
- Allows for continuous, large volume flow with controlled pressure
- Made of anti-bacterial, super-flexible material
- Grip friendly
- Soft medical grade silicone tip
- Made of super flexible material for "single-squeeze" action with minimal pressure required
- Grip-friendly design ensures proper positioning of head and neck to achieve great rinsing results
- Bottle is made of anti-bacterial material and is easy to clean
Soft nasal tip:
- Made of medical grade silicone for a soft touch to the nose.
- Designed to fit all noses - kids too!
The comfortable and easy method to rinse your nose and sinuses with saline solution.
Helps decongest and drain nasal passages and reduces sinus pressure. Washes out dirt, dust, and pollen.
*Buffered isotonic (1 packet) or hypertonic (2 packets).
Use once or twice daily or as directed by your physician.
Use distilled or sterilized water when making the saline solution.
Read complete instructions inside the box before use.
Instructions for use
- Fill it! Fill the Squeezie bottle with warm distilled or sterilized water up to "fill line". Mix in one saline packet from the top.
- Shake It! Attach the cap and tip - shake to mix the saline solution
- Squeeze It! Place silicone tip firmly against nostril and slowly rinse the nose by gently squeezing the bottle
The Squeezie product is free of harmful plastic manufacturing components and latex.
Saline packet ingredients
Before use, consult your physician if you suffer from any ear or sinus conditions.
Do not use product if:
- Nasal passages are completely blocked
- You have an acute or new ear infection
Discontinue use if you experience pressure in the ears.
Store in dry place.
Do not share with other persons as you may spread infections.
Contains small parts - keep out of reach of children!
I have post-nasal drip for the past 5 years. Started using Nasal Flow Cleansing for the past 2 years, but somehow the force of the pump does not flush out the mucus very well. Just started using Nasaline Squip 2 weeks ago, and felt the cleansing is more powerful and flushing more thorough. Using it twice a day and manage to maintain a cough-free 8 to 10 hours of activities. The silicone head seals each nostrils perfectly.
At this time, far encountered, of what is the more conveient and economical than other product.
Posted by 4810234612636951577 on Nov 30, 2016
I'm happy that I ordered this product, it's so easy to use and it really helped with my rhinitis.
Posted by Reviewer2964653 on Jul 26, 2016
I've been suffering from rhinitis and have recently discovered neti pots, which really help clear my nose (albeit temporarily) without having to involve dangerous chemicals or substances. I much prefer this one over the nasopure/Dr.Hannah's, as this one is softer and so I have better control over the flow of water. also, the angle of this model makes it as comfortable experience as far as neti pots go. Nasopure one gave me that drowning feeling no matter how I repositioned it.
Posted by 5049511788869101600 on Jul 11, 2016
I've had cold for some time, and dealing with allergy, I'm sure it would be ten times worse without this rinsing.
Handy, well made
Posted by 4683017246221641180 on May 12, 2016
Very easy to use, ergonomical, lightweight soft plastic, much better than the ceramic types. Fits adult hands, the thin plastic may not last too long from daily use but it's worth every cent. I'll be getting another.
Very pleased with this product.
Posted by 5359042171288643262 on Feb 11, 2016
I especially enjoy the low price of this product. It is the first nettipot/nasal rinsing product I have ever used, so I have nothing to compare it to, but it really is quite a breeze to use with no issues. Even comes along with a bunch of little salt packets to put in the water.