Categories Health Topics Nasal Health Nasal Wash
Brands A-Z Squip Products
Nasaline, Squip, Squeezie, Nasal Rinsing System, 1 Kit
- Shipping Weight: 0.69 lbs (0.31kg)
- Product Code: NSL-00044
- UPC Code: 894321000449
- Package Quantity: 1 Kit
- Dimensions: 2.8 x 5.2 x 4.8 in, 0.5 lbs (0.23kg)
- Easy Alternative to Neti Pots and Sinus Rinse Bottles!
- Näsa Kleen Nasal Hygiene Products
- It's Squeezable!
- Includes 50 Saline Packets!
Helps decongest and drain nasal passages and provides relief from symptoms of ...
- The Flu
- Sinus Related Infections
Unique material and design:
- Made of super flexible material for "single-squeeze" action with minimal pressure required.
- Grip friendly design ensures proper positioning of head and neck to achieve great rinsing results.
- Easy to clean to prevent bacterial buildup.
Soft nasal tip:
- Made of medical grade silicone for a soft touch to the nose.
- Designed to fit all noses - Kids too.
Also recommended for:
- Follow-up to sinus and nose surgery.
- Prevention of sinus infections.
The comfortable and easy method to rinse your nose and sinuses with saline solution.
Helps relieve symptoms of allergies, colds, and sinus infections.
Decongests and drains nasal passages and washes out dirt, dust, and pollen.
- Empty one saline packet into the Squeezie nasal rinser.
- Fill with warm distilled or sterilized water up to "fill line".
- Shake to properly mix solution.
- Place silicone tip firmly against nostril and slowly rinse the nose by gently squeezing the bottle.
Please read complete instructions before use!
Use once or twice daily or as directed by your physician.
Use distilled or sterilized water when making the saline solution.
Read complete instructions inside the box before use.
The Squeezie product is free of harmful plastic manufacturing components and latex.
Saline packet ingredients
Before use, consult your physician if you suffer from any ear or sinus conditions.
Do not use product if:
- Nasal passages are completely blocked.
- You have an acute or new ear infection.
Discontinue use if you experience pressure in the ears.
Do not share with other persons as you may spread infections.
Contains small parts - Keep out of reach of children!
Store in dry place.