Nasaline, Squip, Squeezie, Nasal Rinsing System, 1 Kit
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Squip- Superior Quality and Innovative Products
- Made of Super Flexible Material!
- Includes 50 Pre-Measured Saline Packets*
- Also Recommended for Follow-Up to Sinus and Nose Surgery
- 50 pre-measured saline packets
- Squeezie nasal rinsing bottle
- Instructions for use
Helps decongest and drain nasal passages and reduce sinus pressure
Unique material and design:
- Allows for continuous, large volume flow with controlled pressure
- Made of anti-bacterial, super-flexible material
- Grip friendly
- Soft medical grade silicone tip
- Made of super flexible material for "single-squeeze" action with minimal pressure required
- Grip-friendly design ensures proper positioning of head and neck to achieve great rinsing results
- Bottle is made of anti-bacterial material and is easy to clean
Soft nasal tip:
- Made of medical grade silicone for a soft touch to the nose.
- Designed to fit all noses - kids too!
The comfortable and easy method to rinse your nose and sinuses with saline solution.
Helps decongest and drain nasal passages and reduces sinus pressure. Washes out dirt, dust, and pollen.
*Buffered isotonic (1 packet) or hypertonic (2 packets).
Use once or twice daily or as directed by your physician.
Use distilled or sterilized water when making the saline solution.
Read complete instructions inside the box before use.
Instructions for use
- Fill it! Fill the Squeezie bottle with warm distilled or sterilized water up to "fill line". Mix in one saline packet from the top.
- Shake It! Attach the cap and tip - shake to mix the saline solution
- Squeeze It! Place silicone tip firmly against nostril and slowly rinse the nose by gently squeezing the bottle
The Squeezie product is free of harmful plastic manufacturing components and latex.
Saline packet ingredients
Before use, consult your physician if you suffer from any ear or sinus conditions.
Do not use product if:
- Nasal passages are completely blocked
- You have an acute or new ear infection
Discontinue use if you experience pressure in the ears.
Store in dry place.
Do not share with other persons as you may spread infections.
Contains small parts - keep out of reach of children!
I have post-nasal drip for the past 5 years. Started using Nasal Flow Cleansing for the past 2 years, but somehow the force of the pump does not flush out the mucus very well. Just started using Nasaline Squip 2 weeks ago, and felt the cleansing is more powerful and flushing more thorough. Using it twice a day and manage to maintain a cough-free 8 to 10 hours of activities. The silicone head seals each nostrils perfectly.
This product really helps a lot!
Posted by 5157676347505966140 on Jan 13, 2017
My sinusitis is not cured of course, but I really got big relief after using this with xclear xylitol solution.
Posted by 5712204643038593419 on Dec 17, 2016
Squeezie a rezolvat problema fiicii mele care avea nasul congestionat de mult timp.
Cleansing and effective
Posted by 5208733269801662106 on Dec 03, 2016
I have a chronic problem with the nose block. I don't use it everyday but every 2-3 days, after couple of times I felt difference!
Posted by 4810234612636951577 on Nov 30, 2016
I'm happy that I ordered this product, it's so easy to use and it really helped with my rhinitis.
Posted by Reviewer2964653 on Jul 26, 2016
I've been suffering from rhinitis and have recently discovered neti pots, which really help clear my nose (albeit temporarily) without having to involve dangerous chemicals or substances. I much prefer this one over the nasopure/Dr.Hannah's, as this one is softer and so I have better control over the flow of water. also, the angle of this model makes it as comfortable experience as far as neti pots go. Nasopure one gave me that drowning feeling no matter how I repositioned it.