This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Nasaline, Squip, Squeezie, Nasal Rinsing System, 1 Kit29 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.82 lbs (0.37 kg)
- Product Code: NSL-00044
- UPC Code: 894321000449
- Package Quantity: 1 Kit
- Dimensions: 5.6 x 5.1 x 2.9 in, 0.5 lbs (0.23 kg)
Combo Discount: -$1.00
- Made of Super Flexible Material!
- Includes 50 Pre-Measured Saline Packets*
- Also Recommended for Follow-Up to Sinus and Nose Surgery
Helps decongest and drain nasal passages and provides relief from symptoms of ...
Unique material and design:
- Allows for continuous, large volume flow with controlled pressure.
- Made of anti-bacterial, super-flexible material.
- Grip friendly.
- Soft medical grade silicone tip.
The comfortable and easy method to rinse your nose and sinuses with saline solution.
Helps decongest and drain nasal passages and reduces sinus pressure. Washes out dirt, dust, and pollen.
*Buffered isotonic (1 packet) or hypertonic (2 packets).
Instructions for use
- Fill it! Fill the Squeezie bottle with warm distilled or sterilized water up to "fill line". Mix in one saline packet from the top.
- Shake It! Attach the cap and tip - shake to mix the saline solution.
- Squeeze It! Place silicone tip firmly against nostril and slowly rinse the nose by gently squeezing the bottle.
Use once or twice daily or as directed by your physician.
Use distilled or sterilized water when making the saline solution.
Read complete instructions inside the box before use.
- 50 pre-measured saline packets
- Squeezie nasal rinsing bottle
- Instructions for use.
The Squeezie product is free of harmful plastic manufacturing components and latex.
Saline packet ingredients
Before use, consult your physician if you suffer from any ear or sinus conditions.
Do not use product if:
- Nasal passages are completely blocked.
- You have an acute or new ear infection.
Discontinue use if you experience pressure in the ears.
Store in dry place.
Do not share with other persons as you may spread infections.
Contains small parts - keep out of reach of children!
iHerb Customer Reviews
At this time, far encountered, of what is the more conveient and economical than other product.
This is very easy to fill and use and squeezing the plastic pot provides better flow control than the traditional neti pot. There is a faint plastic odour when new but it soon goes away. The instructions say it should be changed every 6 months for hygiene reasons. I think this is because even a small flexible bottle brush can't reach all the inside surfaces. Since it can't be scrubbed out properly, I just rinse it. I'd give it 5 stars if the inside of the pot could be cleaned more thoroughly. The 2 other parts detach and can be cleaned fairly easily.