This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Nasaline, Squip, Squeezie, Nasal Rinsing System, 1 Kit31 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.82 lbs (0.37 kg)
- Product Code: NSL-00044
- UPC Code: 894321000449
- Package Quantity: 1 Kit
- Dimensions: 5.6 x 5.1 x 2.9 in, 0.5 lbs (0.23 kg)
- Squip- Superior Quality and Innovative Products
- Made of Super Flexible Material!
- Includes 50 Pre-Measured Saline Packets*
- Also Recommended for Follow-Up to Sinus and Nose Surgery
- 50 pre-measured saline packets
- Squeezie nasal rinsing bottle
- Instructions for use
Helps decongest and drain nasal passages and reduce sinus pressure
Unique material and design:
- Allows for continuous, large volume flow with controlled pressure
- Made of anti-bacterial, super-flexible material
- Grip friendly
- Soft medical grade silicone tip
- Made of super flexible material for "single-squeeze" action with minimal pressure required
- Grip-friendly design ensures proper positioning of head and neck to achieve great rinsing results
- Bottle is made of anti-bacterial material and is easy to clean
Soft nasal tip:
- Made of medical grade silicone for a soft touch to the nose.
- Designed to fit all noses - kids too!
The comfortable and easy method to rinse your nose and sinuses with saline solution.
Helps decongest and drain nasal passages and reduces sinus pressure. Washes out dirt, dust, and pollen.
*Buffered isotonic (1 packet) or hypertonic (2 packets).
Use once or twice daily or as directed by your physician.
Use distilled or sterilized water when making the saline solution.
Read complete instructions inside the box before use.
Instructions for use
- Fill it! Fill the Squeezie bottle with warm distilled or sterilized water up to "fill line". Mix in one saline packet from the top.
- Shake It! Attach the cap and tip - shake to mix the saline solution
- Squeeze It! Place silicone tip firmly against nostril and slowly rinse the nose by gently squeezing the bottle
The Squeezie product is free of harmful plastic manufacturing components and latex.
Saline packet ingredients
Before use, consult your physician if you suffer from any ear or sinus conditions.
Do not use product if:
- Nasal passages are completely blocked
- You have an acute or new ear infection
Discontinue use if you experience pressure in the ears.
Store in dry place.
Do not share with other persons as you may spread infections.
Contains small parts - keep out of reach of children!
iHerb Customer Reviews