Nasaline, Squip, Junior Nasal Rinsing System Kit, 1 Kit
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- For Children Ages 4-12
Helps decongest and drain nasal passages and provides relief from symptoms of...
- The Flu
- Sinus Related Infections
Easy alternative to neti pots and sinus rinse bottles!
- Nasal rinser
- 10 pre-measured saline packets
- Storage sleeve
- Instructions (including kid-friendly step-by-step cartoon manual)
Helps relieve symptoms of allergies, colds, and sinus infections. Decongests and drains nasal passages and washes out dirt, dust, and pollen.
The comfortable and easy method to rinse your nose with saline solution.
Unique delivery system:
- Allows user to control the flow and pressure for optimum comfort and effectiveness.
- Protects against backflow if user slows down or stops during the rinsing process.
- Easy to clean to prevent bacterial buildup.
Patented silicone tip:
- Designed to produce a gentle and effective swirl when the saline solution enters nose.
- Manufactured using medical grade silicone without any harmful plastic manufacturing components.
Use once or twice daily or as directed by your child's physician.
Use distilled or sterilized water when making the saline solution.
Read complete instructions inside the box before use.
Salt Packet Ingredients
Sodium, chloride, sodium bicarbonate.
Before use, consult your child's physician if he/she has any ear or sinus conditions. Do not share product between children as it may spread infections.
Do not use product if:
-Nasal passages are completely blocked.
-Your child has an acute or new ear infection.
Discontinue use if you child experiences pressure in the ears.
Contains small part-choking hazard! Keep away from toddlers and newborns.
The Nasaline product is free of harmful plastic manufacturing components and latex.
Developed by Swedish ENT-specialists.
Store in dry place.