Nasaline, Squip, Saline Solution Salt, 10.5 oz (300 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- For Use with Nasaline and Other Nasal Rinsing Products
- Highly Purified Non-Iodized Salt Specifically Made for Use in Mixing Saline Solution.
- Makes 120 Caps of Saline Solution
- No Preservatives or Additives!
- Includes Measuring Spoon!
Squip Salt is highly purified sodium chloride made specifically for use when mixing saline solution. Squip Salt contains no additives or preservatives and is completely safe to use when irrigating the nasal cavities. We recommend using Squip Salt instead of regular iodized table salt
Mix half (1/2) teaspoon (2.5 g) of Squip Salt in one (1) cup (8 oz) of warm water.
99.99% Sodium Chloride.
the iodine contained in table salt may result in allergic reactions. We also do not recommend using sea salt which may contain algae or pollen.
Nasal rinses are available in two primary forms: unbuffered saline, as this product is, and those with a secondary ingredient, bicarbonate which buffers the solution. I find that this product yields a more pleasantly soothing rinse for me. It is as convenient to use as those products with individual packets and less expensive per use.
Squip, Saline solution salt
Posted by 5007135516063239761 on Aug 14, 2014
Haven't use yet. container will last a long time. Resonably priced.
Great for Irrigators
Posted by Reviewer2013255 on Jul 01, 2014
Like to put it in nasal irrigator
*********** Medical Quality. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013
Recommended by my doctor. This is MUCH better to use than regular table salt, which just irritates sinuses more. Great, pure salt. For the whole family! . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).
Use this with your netti pot
Posted by MariCh on May 29, 2013
Takes away the nasal burn and is the best way to clean your sinuses. Be sure to mix with warm, clean filtered water; you don't want anything bad near your brain.