Nasopure, Nasal Wash Gift Kit, 2 Squirt Bottles , 20 Swish Sticks
By Nasopure8 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.99 lbs (0.45 kg)
- Product Code: NSP-00005
- UPC Code: 890668000050
- Package Quantity: 2 Squirt Bottles , 20 Swish Sticks
- Dimensions: 3.9 x 4.3 x 6 in, 0.35 lbs (0.16 kg)
- The Nicer Neti!
- Nasal Wash System
- Wash Your Nose Clean, The Natural Way
- Try It You Will Love It!
- Made in the USA
- Assembled by Disabled Adults
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Safe for Ages 2 Years and Above
- Safe BPA Free
- FDA Registered Medical Device
Dr. Hana's Nasopure is an all-natural saline nasal wash. The patented bottle and the buffered saline mix will remove irritants, particles and debris, keeping the nasal passages clear while moisturizing and soothing irritated membranes.
Dr. Hana's Nasopure Gift Kit includes:
- 1- 8 oz. & 1- 4 oz. Nasopure bottles
- 20 Swish Sticks (each 3.75 gm. pharmaceutical grade buffered sodium chloride and sodium becorbonate)
- Organza gift bag
- Organza Gift Bag
The Nicer Neti
Welcome to Nasopure... the Nicer Neti. The Nasopure Nasal Wash System puts your well on your way to better health. Please follow the specific instructions, practice you technique, and you will discover the naturally refreshing experience of a clean nose.
The nose is the body's filter, protecting you from disease. If you keep your nose clean, it will work well for you, and keep it clean is simple with Nasopure.
Many common health problems can be helped by washing the nose, including:
- Nasal Congestion
- Sinus Issues
- Ear Dysfunction
- Sore Throat
- Post Nasal Drip
- Exposure to Pollution
The Nasopure bottle, when used with convenient pre-measured buffered salt packets, removes irritants, particles and debris. The naturally buffered saline solution clears your nasal passages, while moisturizing and soothing irritated membranes. Patients who use Nasopure on a daily basis tell me that it offers relief and feels good too! For them, it is as automatic as brushing teeth and as refreshing as a daily shower.
It all begins with the Nasopure patented design, which allows perfect control of the pressure and the flow of the solution. Nasopure also allows you keep your head straight without bending or twisting your neck. When used according to directions, the flow of solution effectively cleans your nasal passages without flooding the sinuses. These unique features are why all-natural Nasopure is so comfortable and soothing to use.
The Nasopure System is an easy, safe way to wash your nose clean- the natural way. We here at BeWell Health welcome you to the Nasopurist Community!
You have made an excellent choice!
-Hana R. Solomon, M.D. Board Certified Pediatrician
What is "buffered" salt?
Buffered refers to the soothing and balancing properties to the salt. The solution is alkaline.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of daily washing with buffered saline solutions?
Who can benefit from nasal washing?
- Anyone who suffers from nasal, sinus, ear issues or asthma, snoring and congestion.
- Anyone who wishes to maintain a clean & healthy nose.
What if the solution burns or stings?
- Use less salt & increase salt as tolerated over time.
How much solution should be used for each washing?
- The goal is to maintain a healthy nasal environment. An entire bottle may be used for a single wash when excessive & thickened mucus is present. The amount depends upon your personal preference, as well as your particular nasal condition. Typical use is ½ oz solution in each nostril every day.
Is it harmful if some of the solution is swallowed?
- No, Nasopure is all-natural and not harmful, however, Nasopure is not intended for ingestion.
Is there an expiration date?
Preparing Your Solution
- Thoroughly wash the Nasopure bottle & cap using a mild dish soap. Rinse well.
- Add Nasopure salt packet to the bottle (see Solution Guide).
- Fill bottle with CLEAN water (boiled, purified, distilled or sterilized).
- Twist the cap onto the bottle, close by pushing down on the tip. Shake well.
- Rinse the cap after each use.
- Discard any remaining solution after one week and remix a new batch after washing the bottle & cap.
- Always store solution at room temperature.
Most people prefer washing with Nasopure while in the shower or standing over a sink.
- Keep head straight & look forward.
- Place bottle tip into one nostril and point tip toward back of throat. DO NOT POINT TIP UPWARD.
- Complete seal with tip in nostril.
- Block the back of the throat by holding your breath, or position your tongue as if you were gargling or making the 'k' sound. Learning how to block your throat may take practice and will prevent the solution from reaching the mouth resulting in a salty taste. If this does occur, it is not harmful.
- Gently squeeze bottle, flushing solution along the nasal floor, making a U-turn at the back of your throat & exiting the opposite nostril. You may experience a mild burning sensation with first use. This is normal, not harmful & will disappear with repeated use.
- Switch to the other nostril & repeat.
- Allow nose to drain naturally, exhale through the nose.
- Gently blow your nose. Do not block/pinch the opposite nostril.
- To allow any trapped solution to drain, bend forward from the waist & gently rotate your head from side to side.
Moderate to Severe Congestion
If there is congestion one side, gently wash on the congested side only! As you continue to wash with a hypertonic solution, the swollen membranes will shrink. Wash only the congested side may be required for several days before swollen passages shrink, allowing solution to exit opposite nostril. Never force it!
Always wash congested side first!
If your child has recurrent ear or sinus problems, is disabled, or has difficulty tolerating the wash, consult your doctor.
Please refer to HOW TO TEACH articles on Nasopure.com for age appropriate instructions
- Use ½ packet of buffered salt in the Little Squirt to go bottle & add boiled, purified or sterilized water.
- Encourage your child to gently squeeze a small amount of solution (approx. 1 tsp.) into each nostril. Young children will automatically block the back of their throat.
- Encourage the child to blow gently.
Note: Allow your child to watch you wash first, while they play with the bottle getting accustomed to the feel of the spray. Never force your child to wash & never wash for them.
For prevention - Use once per day or after exposure to irritants
For mild to moderate congestion or discharge - Use twice daily
For moderate to severe congestion, discharge or infection - Use three or four times daily
|4 oz.||½ buffered salt packet||1 buffered salt packet|
|8 oz.||1buffered salt packet||2 buffered salt packets|
What is the difference between the solutions?
- Consult your doctor if symptoms worsen or if you have a significant medical condition.
- If Nasopure causes discomfort, discontinue use & contact BeWell Health or your doctor.
- Never block the opposite nostril to prevent solution from draining freely.
- Do not use immediately before bed or activity, as water may drip from your nose for several minutes after washing.
- If burning or stinging is experience, reduce the salt added & increase as your comfort allows.
- Each Nasopure bottle is intended for a single user, replace bottle as needed (6-12 months).
- Never use hot water for washing.
- If ear popping occurs, blow more gently.
- Never force anyone to wash.
- Do not lie down while using Nasopure.
- Never microwave plastic bottles.
- Wash with Nasopure prior to using prescribed nasal sprays.
- Use all medical devices as directed. Always be sure of your water source-best to use boiled, purified distilled or sterilized water.
Pharmaceutical grade sodium chloride, sodium bicarbonate.
iHerb Customer Reviews