Nasopure, Dr. Hana's, Nasal Wash System, 1 Sampler Kit
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- The Most Comfortable Nose Wash in the World!
- You Have To Try It to Believe It!
- Level Lines Ensure Perfect Positioning Every Time!
- FDA Registered Medical Device
What makes Nasopure different?
- Natural Head & Neck Position
- Flushes Along the Nasal Floor, Not Upward
- Encourages Natural Sinus Drainage
- Ideally Buffered Salt for Soothing Comfort
- Safe for Ages 2 and Older
- Hypertonic Solution Can Be Use Over Several Days
- Complete control Over Pressure and Flow
- Resealable Cap; Great for Travel
- Ergonomic Design
- Level Lines Ensure Perfect Positioning
You have to try it to believe it!
Developed by pediatrician, Dr. Hana so that her 2 year old patients could use a safe, easy, and comfortable nose wash!
The Magic Is In The Mix!
Ideally Buffered Salt Formula
- Reduces or eliminates burning sensation
- Thins secretions
- Shrinks swollen membranes
The Nasopure Mix
- Gently washes' moisturizes' and cleans the nose, your personal filter
- Removes allergens, dust, excessive mucus, and other pollutants
- pH balanced alkaline solution
- Simple. Soothing. Safe.
- Feels great!
Don't Forget to Refill!
- Nasopure buffered salt makes all the difference when it comes to comfort!
The Comfort Is In The Delivery!
Dr. Hana's Nasopure bottle flushes solution along the nasal floor, resulting in a comfortable and soothing experience, avoiding the common complaints of irritation and drowning sensation.
The first nose wash comfortable enough for 2 year olds to use and enjoy!
Easy To Use!
Natural head and neck position, no bending or twisting!
Nasopure is ideal for...
Allergies, Colds & Flu
Sinus & Ear Issues
Asthma · Cystic Fibrosis
Deviated Nasal Septum
Nasal Polyps · Pregnancy Rhinitis
Removal of Pollen, Dust and Debris
Athletes · Construction Workers
Firefighters · Truckers · Prevention
Anyone with a nose, ages 2 to 102+
Daily for prevention In the shower · During travel
Prior to prescription nasal sprays
New level lines ensure perfect positioning every time!
Creates The Nasopure Effect: flushes solution along nasal floor and encourages natural sinus drainage.
Pharmaceutical grade sodium chloride, sodium bicarbonate.
Contents: Patented Nasopure 8 oz bottle, 4 salt packets (3.75 gram weight, pH balanced and ideally buffered) and detailed instructions.
Drug free & non-habit forming. Consult your doctor if you have a significant medical condition