Nasopure, Nasal Wash System, 1 Sampler Kit
By Nasopure6 Reviews
- Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.36 lbs (0.16 kg)
- Product Code: NSP-00003
- UPC Code: 890668000036
- Package Quantity: 1 Sampler Kit
- Dimensions: 2.4 x 2.4 x 6.3 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- The Nicer Neti!
- Contains: 8 oz Nasopure Bottle, 4 - 3.75 gram Buffered Saline Packets
- For up to 2-4 Weeks of Preventative Use
- Perfect for Anyone With a Nose
- Enjoy Breathing Naturally
- Developed by a Pediatrician Using a Mother's Wisdom
Prevents and relieves nasal congestion and other symptoms caused by allergies, sinus issues, colds and more.
- Primum Non Nocere–First do no harm.
- Educate health-minded consumers about nasal washing, a natural and simple method of maintaining nasal and respiratory health.
- Share information about the time-tested method of nasal irrigation, which cleans and moisturizes nasal passages, shrinks swollen nasal membranes and may reduce the need for medications.
- Further public healthfulness by helping to prevent and relieve symptoms related to allergies, sinusitis, colds, exposure to pollutants and more.
- Focus on prevention, empowerment and education.
Saline packets made for Nasopure bottle.
Nasopure salt packets can be used with other nasal devices.
All-natural Nasopure gently washes away irritants, keeping your personal filter clean and healthy
- Gently removes pollen, mold, dust, mucus and other pollutants.
- Refreshes while moisturizing the nasal lining.
- Contains only natural ingredients; not habit-forming.
- Reduces symptoms caused by allergies, sinusitis, colds, exposure to pollution & more.
- Can be used with prescription nasal sprays.
- Safe enough for anyone age 2 and above.
For decades I have taught my patients how to wash their noses because avoiding ailments and medications has always been my goal. Nasal washing is particularly important for those who wish to focus on prevention or reduce symptoms related to allergies, recurrent sinus and ear issues, or asthma. Even snoring and a decreased sense of smell or taste can be helped by simple washing.
The nose filters thousands of liters of air each day. It makes sense to wash the nasal passages daily and after exposure to irritants. I designed the patented Nasopure bottle to ensure full control over pressure and flow while promoting an ideal head and neck position. The Nasopure bottle eliminates the common complaints of a drowning or choking sensation caused by other devices. It provides an easy, safe, refreshing and comfortable nose wash experience. The Nasopure Effect encourages the sinuses to drain naturally, keeping them healthy without the use of medication.
Cleansing provides a great defense for the maintenance of a healthy nose, sinuses and ears. It makes so much sense and it feels good too! Nasopurists tell me time and again that daily use has relieved and prevented their nasal woes, allowed them to breathe naturally and helped reduce their use of medication.
Enjoy the Nasopure Effect and be well.
Hana R. Solomon, M.D. Board Certified Pediatrician
Simple To Use
See enclosed instructions for details.
Mixture can last up to 7 days of use.
- Empty packet into bottle
- Fill bottle with water
- Replace cap and mix contents
- Gently squeeze the bottle while holding your breath, then gently exhale through both nostrils with mouth closed
Recommendations For Use
- Prevention: Use once per day and after exposure to irritants.
- Mild to Moderate Congestion: Wash twice daily.
- Moderate to Severe Congestion, Discharge or Infection: Wash 3-4 times each day.
Pharmaceutical grade sodium chloride, sodium bicarbonate. That's it!
Caution: This product is intended for a single user. Consult your doctor if your symptoms worsen or if you have a significant medical condition.
Store at room temperature.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Helps a lot! I couldn't live without it now. Iherb is terrific to deal with. Will order again!
I use it daily, in the morning before going out and in the evening after coming home. It helps me clean my nasal easily and comfortably