- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- The Most Comfortable Nose Wash in the World!
- You Have to Try It to Believe It!
- Comfortable Enough for Ages 2 to 102+
- BPA-Free Plastic
- FDA Registered Medical Device
- Drug Free & Non-Habit-Forming
What makes nasopure different?
- Natural Head & Neck Position
- Flushes Along the Nasal Floor, Not Upward
- Encourages Natural Sinus Drainage
- Ideally Buffered Salt for Soothing Comfort
- Safe for Ages 2 and Older
- Hypertonic Solution Can Be Used Over Several Days
- Complete Control Over Pressure and Flow
- Resealable Cap; Great for Travel
- Ergonomic Design
You have to try it to believe it!
Developed by pediatrician, Dr Hana so that her 2 year old patients could use a safe, easy, and comfortable nose wash!
The Magic Is In The Mix!
Ideally Buffered Salt Formula
- Reduces or eliminates burning sensation
- Shrinks swollen membranes
- Thins secretions
Don't Forget To Refill!
- Nasopure buffered salt makes all the difference when it comes to comfort!
The Nasopure Mix
- Gently washes, moisturizes, and cleans the nose, your personal filter.
- Removes allergens, dust, excessive mucus, and other pollutants
- pH balanced alkaline solution
- Simple, soothing, safe
- Feels great!
The Comfort is in the Delivery!
The Nasopure bottle flushes solution along the nasal floor, resulting in a comfortable and soothing experience, avoiding the common complaints of irritation and drowning sensation.
Nasopure is ideal for...
- Colds & Flu
- Sinus & Ear Issues
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Enhanced Breathing
- Nasal Polyps
- Pregnancy Rhinitis
- Deviated Nasal Septum
- Removal of Pollen, Dust and Debris
- Construction Workers
Anyone with a nose, ages 2 to 102+
- Daily for prevention
- In the shower
- During travel
- Prior to prescription nasal sprays
Creates The Nasopure Effect - Flushes solution along nasal floor and encourages natural sinus drainage.
Allow the child to hold the bottle.
Do not force or do it to them!
The first nose wash comfortable enough for 2 year olds to use and enjoy!
Easy to use!
Natural head and neck position, no bending or twisting!
Pharmaceutical grade sodium chloride and sodium bicarbonate.
Contents: Patented nasopure 4 oz bottle, 20 salt packets (3.75 gram weight, pH balanced and ideally buffered) and detailed instructions.
Consult your doctor if you have a significant medical condition
Hard to use
Posted by 4839245640540554210 on Jan 12, 2017
I brought it for my son. He said helpful after used it.
Posted by tidfit on Jan 04, 2017
Started out messy for a few days, but nose feels cleaner and healthier now. Using everyday feels like a bad idea, but maybe it takes some getting used to. I used this two days in a row and stopped. For the first 4 days, I had constantly runny nose and it was super hard to keep all the mucus in. A normal runny nose for me is similar to a little bit of water, but this runny nose was thicker mucus (still perfectly clear). It was never ending and interfered with my normal day. I also had a bit of that feeling when water gets up your nose during swimming. I just wanted it to stop. The constant need to blow my nose was annoying. After the first 4 days, it got better. Now my nose feels cleaner. I still have to blow it more often than I used to, but what comes out is much more clear and clean than before using the nasopure. I hope this helps someone :)
Hard to use
It didn't work
Posted by 4957590223039781400 on Dec 13, 2016
I had a flu, and Nasopure helped relive my blocked nose within 2 days. I like it.