Nasopure, Nasal Wash System, Refill Kit, 1 Kit
By Nasopure4 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.47 lbs (0.21 kg)
- Product Code: NSP-00006
- UPC Code: 890668000067
- Package Quantity: 1 Kit
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 3 x 3.8 in, 0.4 lbs (0.18 kg)
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- The Nicer Neti!
- Use Daily to Promote Healthy Nasal Tissues
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Contains: 40 - 3.75 gram Buffered Saline Packets
- For up to 20-40 Weeks of Preventative Use
- Perfect for Anyone With a Nose
- Enjoy Breathing Naturally
- Developed by a Pediatrician Using a Mother's Wisdom
Prevents and relieves nasal congestion and other symptoms caused by allergies, sinus issues, colds and more.
- Primum Non Nocere–First do no harm.
- Educate health-minded consumers bout nasal washing, a natural and simple method of maintaining nasal and respiratory health.
- Share information about the time-tested method of nasal irrigation, which cleans and moisturizes nasal passages, shrinks swollen nasal membranes and may reduce the need for medications.
- Further public healthfulness by helping to prevent and relieve symptoms related to allergies, sinusitis, colds, exposure to pollutants and more.
- Focus on prevention, empowerment and education.
Saline packets made for Nasopure bottle.
Nasopure salt packets can be used with other nasal devices.
All-natural Nasopure gently washes away irritants, keeping your personal filter clean and healthy
- Gently removes pollen, mold, dust, mucus and other pollutants.
- Refreshes while moisturizing the nasal lining.
- Contains only natural ingredients; not habit-forming.
- Reduces symptoms caused by allergies, sinusitis, colds, exposure to pollution & more.
- Can be used with prescription nasal sprays.
- Safe enough for anyone age 2 and above.
For decades I have taught my patients how to wash their noses because avoiding ailments and medications has always been my goal. Nasal washing is particularly important for those who wish to focus on prevention or reduce symptoms related to allergies, recurrent sinus and ear issues, or asthma. Even snoring and a decreased sense of smell or taste can be helped by simple washing.
The nose filters thousands of liters of air each day. It makes sense to wash the nasal passages daily and after exposure to irritants. I designed the patented Nasopure bottle to ensure full control over pressure and flow while promoting an ideal head and neck position. The Nasopure bottle eliminates the common complaints of a drowning or choking sensation caused by other devices. It provides an easy, safe, refreshing and comfortable nose wash experience. The Nasopure Effect encourages the sinuses to drain naturally, keeping them healthy without the use of medication.
Cleansing provides a great defense for the maintenance of a healthy nose, sinuses and ears. It makes so much sense and it feels good too! Nasopurists tell me time and again that daily use has relieved and prevented their nasal woes, allowed them to breathe naturally and helped reduce their use of medication.
Enjoy the Nasopure Effect and be well.
Hana R. Solomon, M.D. Board Certified Pediatrician
Simple To Use
See enclosed instructions for details.
Mixture can last up to 7 days of use.
- Empty packet into bottle
- Fill bottle with water
- Replace cap and mix contents
- Gently squeeze the bottle while holding your breath, then gently exhale through both nostrils with mouth closed
Recommendations For Use
- Prevention: Use once per day and after exposure to irritants.
- Mild to Moderate Congestion: Wash twice daily.
- Moderate to Severe Congestion, Discharge or Infection: Wash 3-4 times each day.
Pharmaceutical grade sodium chloride, sodium bicarbonate. That's it!
Caution: This product is intended for a single user. Consult your doctor if your symptoms worsen or if you have a significant medical condition.
Store at room temperature.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I have relatavely seriouse problems with my nose and I use this nasal wash system regularly. It really works! it is more convenient than others, cause you can make the liquid more or less salt.
I use the Dr. Neill Sinus Rinse, or did, back when I lived in the US. Since moving to Korea to teach, I couldn't get any refills, so someone pointed me to iHerb for the Nasopure products. It's just as effective, and a lot cheaper.