Tanka, Tanka Stick, Buffalo Meat, With Cranberries and Wild Rice, 24 Sticks, 1 oz (28.4 g) Each
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Slow-Smoked Original
- Native American Natural Foods
- U.S. Inspected and Passed By Department of Agriculture
- 5 g Protein
- Certified Gluten-Free
- No Nitrites*
- No Hormones or Antibiotics**
- Natural Smoke Flavor Added
- No MSG
- No Soy
- No Lactose
- Minimally Processed, No Artificial Ingredients
- Live Life Powerfully!
- Sustainably Raised Buffalo Eat Vegetarian Diet Exclusively
- Certified Authentic - Made/Produced by American Indians
Live Life Powerfully!
Tender, Savory and Slightly Sweet
Tanka Sticks: from the heart of the Lakota Sioux Nation. Based on our traditional food wasna, we combine lean, prairie-raised Buffalo with dried cranberries.
A Great Tasting, Award Winning Snack!
No artificial preservatives, dyes or fillers. This recipe sustained our hunter-gatherer communities for centuries, giving our people the ability to run all day, dance all night, and live a balanced life.
Buffalo is Sustainable Food
We source as many ingredients as possible from Native American producers to help build more sustainable Native food systems. As the Buffalo return to the grasslands, the bio-diversity of the Great Plains will also return, contributing to the restoration of the Prairie and our earth. When you add Tanka to your life, you are helping return the Buffalo to the lands, diets and economies of Native American peoples. To "Be Tanka" means to live your best life, in harmony with spirit and earth. We created Tanka products to help you do just that.
To heal the people and our Mother Earth by building a company that innovates real food products based on the traditional values of Native American respect for all living things by living in balance with mind, body and spirit.
*No nitrites except for those naturally occurring in sea salt and celery juice.
**Buffalo used raised with no antibiotics or added hormones. Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones in Buffalo.
Buffalo, dried cranberries (cranberries, sugar), wild rice, water, sea salt, encapsulated lactic acid, celery juice, spices, cane crystals, natural hickory smoke flavor, garlic, onion.
|Serving Size: 1 stick (28 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 24|
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||25|
|Total Fat||2.5 g||4%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
It's a great protein snack to carry around, 100% natural, very carefully crafted without MSG and nitrates. It can put hunger at bay for a while, especially when you are on the road. The taste is fine too! Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.
For people especially on paleo/primal diets this is one of the best snacks you can use while on the run! Great quality and this is my favorite taste from the options offered by Tanka. I encourage people (and especially athletes!) to investigate further if they are not aware of the tremendous benefits of the paleo diet. Feel free to click on my user name for more reviews! Health and Peace!