Native Forest, Quartered Artichoke Hearts, 14 oz (400 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Perfect on Salad and Antipasti
- Naturally Delicious!
- Kosher Parve
- Certified Kosher Parve by Union Israelita del Peru
- Convenience Without Compromise
The perfect addition to salad and antipasti.
Native Forest Quartered Artichoke Hearts are conscientiously grown by independent farmers who respect sustainability and promote biodiversity. For example, our famers encourage natural predators to eliminate insect pests and mulch plant matter to replenish soil nutrients. These and other sustainable practices yield wonderful, healthy crops while contributing to a harmonious farm ecology.
Your family will love the great taste of Native Forest Artichokes: consistently fresh, tender, and delicious! The quality that you taste is only a hint of the care that goes into each can.
Drain and serve as a side dish or a salad topping.
Serving Suggestions: Add to pizza prior to baking. Combine with sliced Native Forest Organic Hearts of Palm and drizzle with vinaigrette for a delicious "Hearts Salad".
To reduce the amount of sodium, simply rinse our artichokes thoroughly in cold water prior to serving.
Artichoke hearts, water, salt, citric acid
Refrigerate unused portion in a covered glass or plastic container and enjoy within 4 days.
|Serving Size: 1/2 cup (125 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 3|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||14%|
|Sugars||less than 1 g|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|