- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- From Certified Organic Farms
- USDA Organic
- Great In Stir-Fry, Soup and Stew
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Convenience Without Compromise
A tender and flavorful complement to all your favorite Asian soup, stew and stir-fry.
Native Forest Organic Baby Corn is conscientiously grown and packed according to principles of organic agriculture. Our premium organic corn is picked just as the silk emerges from the ear and the baby corn is at its most tender. Then we blanch the corn, cut and pack it promptly in filtered water with just a little salt and citric acid. Our mission is to offer you the most delicious and healthful baby corn while renewing the fertility of the soil using time-tested, organic practices. At Native Forest, we believe organic practices benefit the farmer, the food, the environment... and all of us.
You and your family will love the flavor and convenience of Native Forest Organic Baby Corn: naturally sweet, tender and delicious. The quality that you see and taste is only a hint of the care behind this and every Native Forest product. Enjoy!
Drain and serve on salad, or add to Asian soup and stir-fry.
Refrigerate unused portion in a covered glass or plastic container and enjoy within 4 days.
Organic corn, water, salt, citric acid.
Organic Baby Corn is a gluten-free food.
Native Forest Organic Baby Corn is produced in a facility that is both HACCP and Organic Certified, your assurance of product safety and organic integrity.
|Serving Size: 3/4 cup drained (98 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 2|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||9%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|