Native Forest, Organic Exotic Fruit, Mangosteen in Organic Light Syrup, 14.5 oz (411 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- From Organic Orchards
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Convenience Without Compromise
- GF (Gluten Free)
Native Forest Organic Mangosteen are exquisite tropical fruit grown in certified organic orchards in southern Thailand. It is here that dedicated farmers employ sustainable organic principles to yield the most delicious fruit while nurturing the local ecosystem.
Native to southeast Asia, mangosteen are prized throughout the world thanks to their delightful flavor and the healthful properties they share with other antioxidant "superfood" like acai and green tea. The distinctive taste of mangosteen has been described as a blend of peach and muscatel grapes, reminiscent of "the finest nectarine, but with a dash of strawberry and pineapple added".
Tree ripened and fresh packed in organic light syrup, Native Forest Organic Mangosteen are exotic treats that will delight your entire family.
Enjoy Native Forest Organic Mangosteen straight from the can or separate the segments and layer them into an exotic fruit salad.
Note: In the heart of each fruit you will encounter a soft and edible pit, which may be eaten or discarded as you prefer.
Water, organic mangosteen, organic evaporated cane juice, citric acid.
Refrigerate any unused portion in a covered container and discard after three days.
|Serving Size: 1/2 cup (140 g incl. liquid)|
|Servings Per Container: about 3|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||23 g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g||3%|
|*Percent of Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|