Native Forest, Organic Hearts of Palm, 14 oz (400 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- USDA Organic
- Renewable Resource
- Kosher Pareve
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Certified Kosher by Kehilla Kosher
- "Convenience without Compromise"
Native Forest Organic Hearts of Palm are culinary delicacies and fine examples of socially and ecologically responsible enterprise. In the Amazon River basin over 200,000 acres of native Peruvian rainforest are protected from development. In this preserve, the palm hearts are harvested from stalks of wild "Euterpe precatoria" palms, which are fully renewable resources. Indigenous villagers in the rainforest region have learned how, where, and when to cut the plants to maintain and repopulate the palm species.
Native Forest Organic Hearts of Palm are tender and delicious, yet low in fat and calories. They are the perfect complement to any meal!
Drain, rinse and enjoy.
Refrigerate unused portion in glass or plastic container and use within 4 days.
Add Hearts of palm to salads, serve them alone with vinaigrette for a delicious cold appetizer, or warm them in the oven with butter, parmesan cheese, and spices for a savory side dish.
Organic hearts of palm, citric acid, water, salt.
|Serving Size: 1 oz (dr. wt.) 1/2 Piece|
|Servings Per Container: About 8|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|*Percent of Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|