Native Forest, Organic Pineapple, Crushed, 14 oz (400 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Perfect for Baking and Topping
- 100% Organic
- USDA Organic
- In Organic Pineapple Juice
- Kosher Pareve
- Gluten Free
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Certified Kosher by Kehilla Kosher
Perfect or smoothies, toppings and baked goods.
Native Forest Organic Pineapples are conscientiously grown and packed according to principles of organic agriculture. Our farmer families are proud to grow these delicious and healthful natural fruits, while promoting soil fertility and biodiversity using time-tested organic methods. At Native Forest, we believe organic practices benefit the farmer, the food, the environment...and all of us.
We hand select ripe organic pineapples and crush the fruits in their own juice at the peak of freshness. That's why your family will love the great flavor of Native Forest Organic Pineapple: consistently sweet, tart and delicious.
The quality that you taste is only a hint of the care behind this and every Native Forest product. Enjoy!
Serving Suggestions: Organic Crushed Pineapple makes wonderful sherbet and delicious pineapple cobbler. Try it on your next sundae!
Organic pineapple, organic pineapple juice.
Organic Pineapple is a gluten-free food.
Native Forest Organic Pineapple is produced in a facility that is both HACCP and Organic Certified, your assurance of product safety and organic integrity.
Refrigerate unused portion in a covered glass or plastic container. Enjoy within four days.
|Serving Size: 1/2 cup (125 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 3|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||15 g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|*Percent of Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|