- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Perfect for Baking and Topping
- USDA Organic
- In Organic Pineapple Juice
- Kosher Pareve
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Certified Kosher by Kehilla Kosher
- Convenience Without Compromise
Perfect for fruit salad, toppings and baked goods.
Native Forest Organic Pineapples are conscientiously grown and packed according to principles of organic agriculture. Our farmer families are proud to grow these delicious and healthful natural fruits, while promoting soil fertility and biodiversity using time-tested organic methods. At Native Forest, we believe organic practices benefit the farmer, the food, the environment...and all of us.
We hand select ripe organic pineapples, slice the fruits then pack them in their own organic juice at the peak of freshness. That's why your family will love the great flavor of Native Forest Organic Pineapple: consistently sweet, tart and delicious.
The quality that you taste is only a hint of the care behind this and every Native Forest product. Enjoy!
Serving Suggestions: Organic Pineapple slices are perfect in fruit cocktail or tropical fruit salad. Great as a lunchbox snack or on a pineapple upsidedown cake.
Organic pineapple, organic pineapple juice.
Organic Pineapple is a gluten-free food.
Native Forest Organic Pineapple is produced in a facility this is both HACCO and Organic Certified, your assurance of product safety and organic integrity.
Refrigerate unused portion in a covered glass or plastic container. Enjoy within four days.
|Serving Size: 1/2 cup (125 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 3|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||15 g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|*Percent of Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|