- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- From Certified Organic Orchards
- USDA Organic
- In Organic Fruit Juice From Concentrate
- BPA Tested 2 PPM- None Detected
- Gluten Free
- Kosher Pareve
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Certified Kosher by Kehilla Kosher
- "Convenience Without Compromise"
Native Forest Organic Sliced Asian Pears are conscientiously grown and packed according to principles of organic agriculture. Our mission is to offer you the most delicious and helpful fruits, while renewing soil fertility using time tested, organic methods. We believe organic practices make sense for the planet, for people, and for the product. You will like our tree-ripened organic sliced pears!
Enjoy them straight from the can or on top of your morning cereal. Bake them into luscious pies or cobblers. The great taste of Native Forest Organic Asian Pears is only a hint of the quality, care and expertise behind every Native Forest product. Enjoy!
Add Organic Asian Pears to fruit cocktails and smoothies. Heat them gently and serve them as a topping on your favorite frozen dessert.
Refrigerate unused portion in a covered glass or plastic container and enjoy within four days.
Organic Asian pears, filtered water, organic apple juice concentrate, citric acid.
Native Forest Organic Sliced Pears are produced in a facility that is both HACCP and Organic Certified. From the farmer's field to the final package, independent monitoring of regulated procedures is your assurance of product safety and organic integrity.
|Serving Size: 1/3 Container (142 mL)|
|Servings Per Container: about 3|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||13 g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||7%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|