NatraBio, Allergy & Sinus, Non-Drowsy, 60 Tablets
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Natural Homeopathic Medicine
Providing natural relief for the symptoms of:
- Sinus Pressure & Pain
- Runny Nose
- Watery Eyes
- Nasal Congestion
- Hay Fever Allergies
NatraBio is proud to bring you the next era in symptom relief. Scientifically developed to deliver fast, effective relief in a quick and convenient tablet, NatraBio products are strong enough for the toughest symptoms yet gentle enough for children.
For over 20 years NatraBio has been a leader in innovation and science for homeopathic medicines with a deep dedication to quality and customer satisfaction.
- Advanced formulations
- All natural ingredients
- No drowsiness
- Non-habit forming
- Fast, effective symptom relief
- Convenient quick dissolve tablets
NatraBio is dedicated to producing innovative, natural health products formulated and manufactured to pharmaceutical standards.
Uses relieves allergy and hay fever symptoms of
- Sinus pressure & pain
- Runny nose
- Watery eyes
- Nasal congestion
- Hay fever allergies
- Adults and children over the age of 12, chew one tablet and allow to dissolve in the mouth every 30 minutes until symptoms improve, then reduce to every 4 hours, or as needed
- Children ages 2-12 use one half the adult dosage
- Not recommended for children under the age of 2 years
- For best results take in a clean mouth
|Chamomilla 1X||allergies, headache, runny nose, cough|
|Echinacea angustifolia 1X||Allergic reactions, allergies|
|Allium cepa 6X||Sneezing, runny nose, hay fever, watery eyes|
|Ambrosia artemisiaefolia 6X||Hay fever, stuffy head and nose|
|Gelsemium sempervirens 6X||Headache, sneezing, runny nose|
|Sanguinaria canadensis 6X||Hay fever, runny nose, burning eyes, cough|
|Sticta pulmonaria 6X||Headache, stuffiness, hay fever|
|Kali lodatum 9X||Sinus headache, runny nose, sneezing, stuffiness|
|Inactive Ingredients: Lactose, magnesium stearate.|
Stop and ask a doctor if
- Symptoms do not improve in 7 days or new symptoms appear
- You are an asthma sufferer with severe allergies.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if printed blister foil backing is torn or missing
Store at room temperature (65-80°F)
I take this stuff every night before bed and it totally takes away my dust allergies, that tickle in the back of my throat that makes me cough...it's great. Highly recommend.
Posted by 4678676083540968325 on Dec 30, 2015
Posted by 5676448850219544514 on Sep 09, 2015
Amazing product! Bought it to try something new as I've lost hope with my rhinitis.. and it actually works. I didn't even use it every 30min to start with, but when symptoms worsen I take 2 tablets and within 15min I am able to breath again. Already re-ordered, and will certainly do it again.
Works for sinus relief (but not allergies)
Posted by Reviewer2762450 on Jul 25, 2015
I originally bought this for my on-going year-round allergies. Sadly, to no avail. Shelved it for a couple years. Just recently, I developed a sinus infection and accompanying headache. I tried all my home remedies that have worked successfully in the past but wasn't touching this sinus headache. Out of desperation, I started taking these tablets as directed (one every 30 minutes until symptoms subside). Within a couple hours, my sinus headache was gone for good! I was shocked and thrilled! Definitely will keep this stuff on hand in my medicine cabinet!
Posted by DeanaS on Dec 25, 2014
I prefer this over any of the OTC cold products at the pharmacy. I don't notice any adverse effects either, like overly dry sinus' or drowsiness.