NatraBio, BioAllers, Sinus & Allergy Nasal Spray, Allergy Treatment, 0.8 fl oz (24 ml)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Sinus Pressure, Congestion
- Sneezing & Runny Nose
- Dry Nasal Passages
- #1 Allergy Brand
- Effective in all Regions
- Metered Dose Pump
- Advanced Formulations
- Non-Drowsy Formulas
- No Excessive Dryness or Thirst
- No Histamine Rebound
bioAllers is the #1 selling homeopathic allergy brand in America.†
bioAllers products are specifically formulated to deliver allergy symptom relief in any climate and in any region across the U.S.
bioAllers is dedicated to producing advanced, natural health products formulated and manufactured to the highest quality standards.
bioAllers Sinus & Allergy Nasal Spray provides general year round symptom relief for nasal and sinus symptoms due to respiratory allergies.
The metered nasal spray pump provides a precise dose of the soothing spray in a fine mist without contaminating the bottle contents.
Symptom relief is attained through stimulation of the natural healing response. Precise levels of homeopathic ingredients work to relieve allergy symptoms.
Uses: Temporarily relieves allergy and hay fever symptoms
- Sinus pressure
- Sinus headache
- Runny nose
- Dry nasal passages
- Adults and children 12 years and over use 2 sprays in each nostril every 4 hours or as needed.
- Children 2-12 years use one half the adult dosage.
- For children under 2 years consult a health care provider.
How to use:
- Remove the protective cap.
- With head held upright, insert nozzle into nostril and depress pump completely while breathing in through the nose.
- Wipe nozzle clean and replace cap.
|Allium cepa 6X||relieves allergy symptoms|
|Ambrosia artemisiaefolia 12X||relieves allergy symptoms|
|Echinacea angustifolia 6X||relieves allergy symptoms|
|Gelsemium sempervirens 6X||relieves allergy symptoms|
|Sanguinaria canadensis 6X||relieves allergy symptoms|
|Sticta pulmonaria 6X||relieves allergy symptoms|
|Kali lodatum 9X||relieves allergy symptoms|
|Inactive Ingredients: Benzylkonium chloride, benzyl alcohol, potassium chloride, potassium phosphate, purified water, sodium chloride, sodium phosphate.|
Stop and ask doctor if
- Symptoms do not improve in 5 days or new symptoms appear
- You are an asthma sufferer with severe pollen allergies
Use of this dispenser by more than one person may spread infection.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if printed bottle neck seal is broken or missing.
Store tightly closed at room temperature (65-80º F)
iHerb Customer Reviews
this product worked superbly and I stopped using the over the counter stuff that's addicting--what a relief !!
I use this each evening after washing my face & find that I have been able to avoid a lot of sinus headaches that would otherwise have been a problem. It seems to work, based on prior years.
It works so far, I like it!
Posted by 5338133224476517650 on May 20, 2016
I have tried it a couple of times and really like that I'm not using a harsh medical nasal spray every day. For me the July and the August is the critical time but I hope it will work now and then.
A miss, sadly.
Posted by 4898239144045850131 on May 11, 2016
It was worth a try. But now, when the summer is coming I will go back to my usual antihistamines to help with hay fever. This spay made me sneeze even more, although I concede that I didn't expect it to work in the first place, and things work only if you believe in them.
Posted by 4990023730774113856 on Apr 30, 2016
NtraBio, BioAllers, Sinus & Allergy
Posted by Reviewer2189693 on Nov 03, 2014
Stuff didn't work for me... First time seemed to get a slight and temporary clearance..but that was it... returned it.