Categories Health Topics Nasal Health Nasal Sprays
Categories Health Topics Colds, Flu & Viral Cold & Flu Formulas
NatraBio, Cold & Sinus, Nasal Spray, 0.8 fl oz (24 ml)
- Non-Addictive Continuous Use Formula
- Nasal Congestion
- Sinus Pressure
- Runny Nose
- Pharmaceutical Quality Standards
- Natural Homeopathic Medicine
Scientifically developed NatraBio natural Cold & Sinus Nasal Spray has been specially formulated with echinacea and goldenseal to help relieve the toughest cold symptoms. NatraBio Cold & Sinus Nasal Spray provides all natural relief from cold & sinus symptoms without the use of antihistamines and is a non-addictive continuous use formula with no side effects and no contraindications.
Homeopathic medicines provide:
- Relieves cold and sinus nasal symptoms
- Non-addictive for continuous use
Uses: Temporarily relieves cold and sinus symptoms
- Sinus pain and pressure
- Sinus headache
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
NatraBio homeopathic medicine is a safe treatment for most minor ailments. Each NatraBio product is formulated and manufactured utilizing natural ingredients in accordance with strict FDA pharmaceutical standards to ensure safety and purity.
- Adults and children 12 years and over use 2 sprays in each nostril every 4 hours or as needed.
- Children 6-12 years use one half the adult dosage
- For children under 6 years consult a health care provider
How to Use:
- remove the protective cap
- with head held upright, insert nozzle into nostril and depress pump completely while breathing through the nose
- wipe nozzle clean and replace cap
Stop and ask a doctor if:
- You have heart disease or high blood pressure
- Symptoms do not improve in 5 days or new symptoms appear
- Use of this dispenser by more than one person may spread infection
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if printed bottle seal is broken or missing.
Store tightly closed at room temperature (65-80F).
|Aconitum napellus 6X||sudden onset of cold symptoms|
|Allium cepa 6X||runny nose, sinus congestion|
|Echinacea angustifolia 6X||cold and sinus symptoms|
|Euphorbium officinarum 6X||sinus congestion and pain|
|Hydrastis canadensis 6X||sinus congestion, runny nose|
|Kali Bichromicum 6X||cold symptoms, congestion|
|Phytolacca decandra 6X||cold, cough, sore throat|
|Sticta pulmonaria 6X||cold, cough, headache|
|Inactive Ingredients: Benzylkonium chloride, benzyl alcohol, potassium chloride, potassium phosphate, purified water, sodium chloride|