NatraBio, Cold & Sinus, Nasal Spray, 0.8 fl oz (24 ml)
By NatraBio11 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
0.13 lbs (0.06 kg)
- Product Code: NBB-55711
- UPC Code: 371400557112
- Package Quantity: 0.8 fl oz (24 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.6 x 1.6 x 5.1 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Non-Addictive Continuous Use Formula
- Nasal Congestion
- Sinus Pressure
- Runny Nose
- Pharmaceutical Quality Standards
- Natural Homeopathic Medicine
Scientifically developed NatraBio natural Cold & Sinus Nasal Spray has been specially formulated with echinacea and goldenseal to help relieve the toughest cold symptoms. NatraBio Cold & Sinus Nasal Spray provides all natural relief from cold & sinus symptoms without the use of antihistamines and is a non-addictive continuous use formula with no side effects and no contraindications.
Homeopathic medicines provide:
- Relieves cold and sinus nasal symptoms
- Non-addictive for continuous use
Uses: Temporarily relieves cold and sinus symptoms
- Sinus pain and pressure
- Sinus headache
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
NatraBio homeopathic medicine is a safe treatment for most minor ailments. Each NatraBio product is formulated and manufactured utilizing natural ingredients in accordance with strict FDA pharmaceutical standards to ensure safety and purity.
- Adults and children 12 years and over use 2 sprays in each nostril every 4 hours or as needed.
- Children 6-12 years use one half the adult dosage
- For children under 6 years consult a health care provider
How to Use:
- remove the protective cap
- with head held upright, insert nozzle into nostril and depress pump completely while breathing through the nose
- wipe nozzle clean and replace cap
Stop and ask a doctor if:
- You have heart disease or high blood pressure
- Symptoms do not improve in 5 days or new symptoms appear
- Use of this dispenser by more than one person may spread infection
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if printed bottle seal is broken or missing.
Store tightly closed at room temperature (65-80F).
|Aconitum napellus 6X||sudden onset of cold symptoms|
|Allium cepa 6X||runny nose, sinus congestion|
|Echinacea angustifolia 6X||cold and sinus symptoms|
|Euphorbium officinarum 6X||sinus congestion and pain|
|Hydrastis canadensis 6X||sinus congestion, runny nose|
|Kali Bichromicum 6X||cold symptoms, congestion|
|Phytolacca decandra 6X||cold, cough, sore throat|
|Sticta pulmonaria 6X||cold, cough, headache|
|Inactive Ingredients: Benzylkonium chloride, benzyl alcohol, potassium chloride, potassium phosphate, purified water, sodium chloride|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I was surprised by the negative review...I have had just about the opposite experience. The dispenser works fine and the results are consistently good, if a little longer than conventional but well worth it for the safety.
I have found NatraBio homeopathic nasal aprays for sinus, allergies, and for cold helpful to me.