NatraBio, Cough Relief, Non-Drowsy, 1 fl oz (30 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- Natural Homeopathic Medicine
- 20% USP Alcohol
Providing natural relief for the symptoms of:
- Bronchial Irritation
- Inhaled Irritants
- Sore Throat
NatraBio is proud to bring you the next era in symptom relief. Scientifically developed to deliver fast, effective relief in a quick and convenient liquid, NatraBio products are strong enough for the toughest symptoms yet gentle enough for children.
For over 20 years NatraBio has been a leader in innovation and science for homeopathic medicines with a deep dedication to quality and customer satisfaction.
- Advanced formulations
- All natural ingredients
- No drowsiness
- Non-habit forming
- Fast, effective symptom relief
- Convenient quick absorbing liquids
NatraBio is dedicated to producing innovative, natural health products formulated and manufactured to pharmaceutical standards.
Uses to relieve cough symptoms due to
- Bronchial irritation
- Inhaled irritants
- Sore Throat
- Adults, take 15 drops under the tongue every 30 minutes for 2 hours, then reduce to every 4 hours or as needed
- Children 4-12 years of age, take one half the adult dosage
For best results, take in a clean mouth
|Drosera rotundifolia 3X,12X, 30X||hoarse cough|
|Populus candicans 3X||dry cough|
|Bryonia alba 6X, 12X, 30X||dry, painful cough|
|Calcarea Iodata 6X||cough|
|Causticum 6X||cough, hoarseness|
|Hepar Sulphuris Calcareum 6X||dry cough|
|Kali Bichromicum 6X||hacking cough|
|Phosphorus 6X||dry cough|
|Spongia Tosta 6X||dry cough|
|Inactive Ingredients: Purified water, USP alcohol|
Stop and ask a doctor if
- cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache
- new symptoms appear
- do not take this product for persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema, or if cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus) unless directed by a doctor
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if printed bottle neck seal is broken or missing.
Store at room temperature (65-80ºF)