NatraBio, Leg Cramps, with Quinine Sulfate, 60 Tablets
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Natural Homeopathic Medicine
Providing natural relief for the symptoms of:
- Leg Cramps
- Muscle Pains & Spasms
- Cramps in Calves & Feet
- Night Cramps & Pain
NatraBio is proud to bring you the next era in symptom relief. Scientifically developed to deliver fast, effective relief in a quick and convenient tablet, NatraBio products are strong enough for the toughest symptoms yet gentle enough for children.
For over 20 years NatraBio has been a leader in innovation and science for homeopathic medicines with a deep dedication to quality and customer satisfaction.
- Advanced formulations
- All natural ingredients
- No drowsiness
- Non-habit forming
- Fast, effective symptom relief
- Convenient quick dissolve tablets
NatraBio is dedicated to producing innovative, natural health products formulated and manufactured to pharmaceutical standards.
- Relieves leg cramps
- Muscle pains & spasms
- Cramps in calves & feet
- Night cramps & pains
- Adults and children over the age of 12, chew one tablet and allow to dissolve in the mouth every 30 minutes until symptoms improve, then reduce to every 4 hours
- Children 6-12 years of age, use one half the adult dosage
- Not recommended for children under the age of 6
- For best results, take in a clean mouth
|Chininum Sulphuricum 4X||neuralgia, tearing leg pains|
|Colocynthis 4X||contraction of muscles, leg cramps|
|Gnaphalium polycephalum 4X||frequent cramps in legs and feet|
|Calcarea Carbonica 6X, 12X, 30X||cramps in calves at night|
|Lycopodium clavatum 6X||cramps in calves, sciatica|
|Magnesia Phosphorica 6X||severe cramps in calves|
|Rhus toxicodendron 6X, 12X, 30X||cramps in calves, tearing pains|
|Cuprum Metallicum 12X||cramps in legs and feet|
|Inactive Ingredients: Cellulose, lactose, magnesium stearate|
Stop and ask a doctor if
- Pain worsens or persists for more than 7 days
- If new symptoms occur
- If redness or swelling are present. Consult a doctor because these could be signs of a serious condition.
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if printed blister foil backing is torn or missing
Store at room temperature (65-80°F)
I have found this product to be very very good in stoping the cramps. My Brother and I both have had outstanding results.
Father-in-law has terrible leg cramps and these work fast and are reliable relief!
Posted by 5221774560195662240 on May 13, 2016
I dont feel any thing .
Posted by 5554299148811441905 on Nov 21, 2015
leg cramp not a miracle
Posted by jetvita on Dec 19, 2014
first days were worse which can be a good sign but finally it went better but not completely solved
Grateful for this product!
Posted by 5116864094951755717 on Jun 06, 2014
I have MS and had severe, debilitating leg cramps for years. They were so powerful, they bruised my legs. Sometimes the aftereffects lasted for days. Now, instead of dreading the evening when the cramps used to strike, I have a powerful way to deal with it. The box says to take a pill when the cramps begin, but I have found that if I take one in the evening it acts as a preventative. If I forget, I pay the price. Well worth a try if you have experienced either mild or severe leg cramps.
Posted by Reviewer1652312 on Jan 30, 2014
I get leg cramps at night when I am sleeping. I keep this product next to my bed and take one as needed. Within a few minutes my cramps are gone for the night. I guess this means that this product works and I am, OH so glad!