NatraBio, Leg Cramps, with Quinine Sulfate, 60 Tablets
- Natural Homeopathic Medicine
Providing natural relief for the symptoms of:
- Leg Cramps
- Muscle Pains & Spasms
- Cramps in Calves & Feet
- Night Cramps & Pain
NatraBio is proud to bring you the next era in symptom relief. Scientifically developed to deliver fast, effective relief in a quick and convenient tablet, NatraBio products are strong enough for the toughest symptoms yet gentle enough for children.
For over 20 years NatraBio has been a leader in innovation and science for homeopathic medicines with a deep dedication to quality and customer satisfaction.
- Advanced formulations
- All natural ingredients
- No drowsiness
- Non-habit forming
- Fast, effective symptom relief
- Convenient quick dissolve tablets
NatraBio is dedicated to producing innovative, natural health products formulated and manufactured to pharmaceutical standards.
- Relieves leg cramps
- Muscle pains & spasms
- Cramps in calves & feet
- Night cramps & pains
- Adults and children over the age of 12, chew one tablet and allow to dissolve in the mouth every 30 minutes until symptoms improve, then reduce to every 4 hours
- Children 6-12 years of age, use one half the adult dosage
- Not recommended for children under the age of 6
- For best results, take in a clean mouth
|Chininum Sulphuricum 4X||neuralgia, tearing leg pains|
|Colocynthis 4X||contraction of muscles, leg cramps|
|Gnaphalium polycephalum 4X||frequent cramps in legs and feet|
|Calcarea Carbonica 6X, 12X, 30X||cramps in calves at night|
|Lycopodium clavatum 6X||cramps in calves, sciatica|
|Magnesia Phosphorica 6X||severe cramps in calves|
|Rhus toxicodendron 6X, 12X, 30X||cramps in calves, tearing pains|
|Cuprum Metallicum 12X||cramps in legs and feet|
|Inactive Ingredients: Cellulose, lactose, magnesium stearate|
Stop and ask a doctor if
- Pain worsens or persists for more than 7 days
- If new symptoms occur
- If redness or swelling are present. Consult a doctor because these could be signs of a serious condition.
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if printed blister foil backing is torn or missing
Store at room temperature (65-80°F)