NatraBio, Stop-It Smoking, Anti-Craving Lozenges, 36 Lozenges
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Nicotine Free
- Quit Smoking Aid
- Reduces Tobacco Cravings
- Calms Nervous Tension
Stop-it Smoking Anti-Craving Lozenges
- Nicotine free
- Reduces nervousness, anxiety, irritability and stress related to nicotine withdrawal
- Won’t cause symptoms of nicotine overdose
Use Reduces the craving for cigarettes and tobacco. Helps to temporarily relieve the nervous tension and irritability due to cessation of tobacco use.
Stop-it Smoking is distributed by NatraBio. NatraBio homeopathic medicines are formulated and manufactured in strict compliance with FDA drug manufacturing guidelines, ensuring that each product meet the highest safety and quality standards.
|Month 1||Month 2||Month 3|
|Stop-it Smoking Lozenges
To reduce tobacco cravings
|Dissolve 1 lozenge every 1-2 hours||Dissolve 1 lozenge every 2-4 hours||Dissolve 1 lozenge every 4 hours or as needed.|
- Dissolve one lozenge in the mouth every 1-2 hours, or as needed whenever the desire for cigarettes or tobacco occurs.
- Dissolve lozenge slowly and completely.
- Do not eat or drink for 10 minutes before dissolving lozenge or while dissolving.
- Do not use more than 24 lozenges per a day.
- Not recommended for children under the age of 12 years.
|Active Ingredients (per lozenge)||Purpose|
|Caladium seguinum 4x, 12x, 30x||Reduces tobacco cravings|
|Plantago major 4x||Reduces tobacco cravings|
|Cinchona officinalis 6x, 12x, 30x||Reduces tobacco cravings|
|Lobelia inflata 6x||Reduces ill effects of nicotine|
|Nux vomica 6x, 12x, 30x||Reduces tobacco cravings|
|Staphysagria 6x||Reduces ill effects due to tobacco|
|Calcarea Phosphorica 12x||Reduces tobacco cravings|
|Ignatia amara 12x||Reduces nervous tension|
Inactive Ingredients Cellulose, dextrose, lactose, natural cherry and raspberry flavors, magnesium stearate, sorbitol and stevia.
Stop use and ask a doctor if new symptoms such as cough, congestion or allergies develop.
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at room temperature (65-80ºF). Nicotine free. No animal testing. May be used while cutting back on the use of cigarettes, tobacco or nicotine gum.
Tamper Resistant Blister packaged for your protection. Do not use if individual seals are open or torn.
I did not think this product would help me in putting down cigarettes. Within three days I did not have any cravings for a cigarette, but my thinking and processing of information was fuggy. I did not take more than 8 of the lozenges per day due to a stomach ulcer. It works if you're ready to quit. I also used the QuitSmoking Herb tea along with this product. I drink teas and wanted something to keep me relaxed.