- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Targeted Formula
- Sinus Pressure, Congestion
- Sneezing & Runny Nose
- Sinus Headache
- #1 Allergy Brand
- All Region Relief
- Metered Dose Pump
- Advanced Formulations
- Non-Drowsy Formulas
- No Excessive Dryness or Thirst
- No Histamine Rebound
- bioAllers is the #1 Selling Homeopathic Allergy Brand in America.†
bioAllers products are specifically formulated to deliver allergy symptom relief in any climate and in any region across the U.S.
bioAllers is dedicated to producing advanced, natural health products formulated and manufactured to the highest quality standards.
Uses temporarily relieves allergy symptoms
- Runny nose
- Sinus pain and pressure
- Itchy, watery eyes
bioAllers Outdoor Allergy Nasal Spray provides relief for nasal and sinus symptoms due to respiratory allergies associated with grass pollens, tree pollens, hay fever and other outdoor allergens.
Symptom relief is attained through stimulation of the natural healing response. Precise levels of homeopathic ingredients work to relieve allergy symptoms.
The metered nasal spray pump provides a precise dose of the soothing spray in a fine mist without contaminating the bottle contents.
- Adults, use 2 sprays in each nostril every 4 hours or as needed
- Children 2-12 years use one half the adult dosage
- For children under 2 years consult a health care provider
- Use of dispenser by more than one person may spread infection
How to Use
- Remove the protective cap
- With head held upright, insert nozzle into nostril and completely depress pump while breathing in through the nose
- Wipe nozzle clean and replace cap
|Allium cepa 6X||relieves allergy symptoms|
|Euphrasia officinalis 6X||relieves allergy symptoms|
|Sabadilla 6X||relieves allergy symptoms|
|Sanguinaria canadensis 6X||relieves allergy symptoms|
|Histaminum hydrochloricum 12X||antihistamine|
|Ailanthus altissima 12X||allergen (tree of heaven)|
|Alnus rhombifolia 12X||allergen (alder)|
|Ambrosia artemisiaefolia 12X||allergen (ragweed)|
|Carya ovata 12X||allergen (hickory)|
|Festuca pratensis 12X||allergen (fescue grass)|
|Juniperus virginiana 12X||allergen (cedar)|
|Lolium perenne 12X||allergen (perennial rye grass)|
|Morus alba 12X||allergen (mulberry)|
|Pinus strobus 12X||allergen (pine)|
|Poa pratensis 12X||allergen (bluegrass)|
|Populus deltoides 12X||allergen (cottonwood)|
|Quercus rubra 12X||allergen (oak)|
|Solidago virgurea 12X||allergen (golden rod)|
|Taraxacum officinale 12X||allergen (dandelion)|
|Ulmus americana 12X||allergen (elm)|
|Inactive Ingredients: benzylkonium chloride, benzyl alcohol, potassium chloride, potassium phosphate, purified water, sodium chloride, sodium phosphate|
Stop and ask a doctor if
- Symptoms do not improve in 5 days or new symptoms appear
- You are an asthma sufferer with severe mold or other allergies
- You have heart disease or high blood pressure
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if printed bottle seal is broken or missing.
Store tightly closed at room temperature, tightly closed (65-80° F)