- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Organic& Natural
- Certified Organic Cotton Cover
- Plastic Free
- Perfume Free
- Chlorine Free
- USDA Certified Biobased Product
- Vegetarian Society Approved
Why Natural Pads?
Many gynecologists have advised women with sensitive skin to use natracare sanitary pads to reduce the contact with chlorine bleaches, synthetics and superabsorbent made from petrochemicals.
Pad: Organic cotton, cellulose pulp, corn starch
Our organic cotton is certified according to the Global Organic Textile Standard
These are very soft and thick and long enough to protect from leaks all night long.
I've switch to these natural pads years ago. No longer have any itching or redness there. Doctor could not figure it out as I was tested for everything nothing came up. My friend informed me in regular Feminine pads,Tampons etc were full of chemicals and treated with Chlorine. Well she was right. A;lot of womens issues come from using those regular pads in stores. This are by the far 100% natural and they have diffrent ones for all your needs on Iherb. Go to Natracare on site.
Posted by 5552116699128287231 on Nov 09, 2015
Doe sure I am going to order it again
Posted by Springfever on Oct 19, 2015
Too thick liked the length but too thick It's like a diaper.
Posted by Reviewer2335852 on Jun 26, 2015
safe to use it
Too big, but works
Posted by Reviewer2906450 on Apr 28, 2015
They Works, but are too big for my taste. Feels like a baby diaper.