Natracare, Panty Liners, Organic Cotton Cover, Mini, 30 Liners
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Organic & Natural
- With Organic Cotton Cover
- Plastic Free, Perfume Free and Chlorine Free
- USDA Certified Biobased Product
- Vegetarian Society Approved
- Ethical Award
- The Ethical Company Organisation
Why natural liners?
Many gynaecologists have advised women with sensitive skin to use natracare panty liners to reduce their contact with chlorine bleaches, synthetics and superabsorbents made from petrochemicals.
Organic cotton, cellulose pulp, corn starch
Carton: recycled cardboard
Our organic cotton is certified according to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS).
I really like the material that these are made from, it is wonderful, but they are just too small. They need to be longer. Hope they will improve them....
Regular pads were causing me to have irritation, but these are bleach free and are made from organic materials. They look just like regular store bought pads, but without all the added chemicals. I love them and they are worth the extra money!
Posted by 5568311709723247637 on May 12, 2016
I am allergic to a lot of stuff. I am glad I found something which is sustainably made and also doesn't leave a big environmental impact since they are claimed to be compostable. I would love to use reusable liners but as of now I am not ready for all that work so the Natracare ones fill the purpose.
Posted by Reviewer1773132 on Apr 18, 2016
These Natracare panty liners are great. I love them because I know there is nothing bad in them, and they are organic. I highly recommend these!
Fine but not my cup of tea
Posted by Springfever on Oct 19, 2015
a bit short, uncomfortable moving. but this is just personal preference.
Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Dec 22, 2014
Good liners! Gentle, they doesn't irritate sensitive skin, sticks well to underwear and I've never noticed that they fall apart. Yes, they are rather small, but they are exactly the same size I like to use. Not expensive.