Natracare, Panty Liners, Organic Cotton Cover, Mini, 30 Liners
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Organic & Natural
- With Organic Cotton Cover
- Plastic Free, Perfume Free and Chlorine Free
- USDA Certified Biobased Product
- Vegetarian Society Approved
- Ethical Award
- The Ethical Company Organisation
Why natural liners?
Many gynaecologists have advised women with sensitive skin to use natracare panty liners to reduce their contact with chlorine bleaches, synthetics and superabsorbents made from petrochemicals.
Organic cotton, cellulose pulp, corn starch
Carton: recycled cardboard
Our organic cotton is certified according to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS).
I really like the material that these are made from, it is wonderful, but they are just too small. They need to be longer. Hope they will improve them....
Regular pads were causing me to have irritation, but these are bleach free and are made from organic materials. They look just like regular store bought pads, but without all the added chemicals. I love them and they are worth the extra money!
Posted by 5130216648989230079 on Sep 26, 2016
Totally what I need in good price
i didn't like.
Posted by 5362085174324284519 on Aug 02, 2016
relatively thick and does not stick well to the underpants
Posted by 4682638084999037001 on Jun 23, 2016
ordering it the third time, it is a good product.
Posted by 5568311709723247637 on May 12, 2016
I am allergic to a lot of stuff. I am glad I found something which is sustainably made and also doesn't leave a big environmental impact since they are claimed to be compostable. I would love to use reusable liners but as of now I am not ready for all that work so the Natracare ones fill the purpose.