Natracare, Ultra Pads, Organic Cotton Cover, Super, 12 Pads
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Organic & Natural
- With Organic Cotton Cover
- Plastic Free, Perfume Free & Chlorine Free
- USDA Certified Biobased Product
- Vegetarian Society Approved
- Ethical Award
- The Ethical Company Organisation
- Certified Organic Cotton Cover
Why natural pads?
Many gynaecologists have advised women with sensitive skin to use natracare sanitary pads to reduce their contact with chlorine bleaches, synthetics and superabsorbents made from petrochemicals.
Cellulose from wood pulp
Our organic cotton is certified according to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS).
This product is shorter and smaller than ultra long pad. So you may not want to use this one for a heavy day. I use this one at the end of the menstrual period. It works well. Natracare pad feels great and it's organic cotton cover. It feels way better than a synthetic pad.
Posted by 4673651218008342778 on Jul 13, 2016
A really good alternative for pads, really soft with the skin, totally recomended
Posted by 4756712930437422261 on May 23, 2016
These pads are not for heavy days. Doesn't stick very well either. They fall apart and bunch up very quickly. Won't be purchasing again.
Posted by 5476211092861741312 on May 13, 2016
Good that it is organic for body but absorbance is no good, and does not stick at all.
Posted by Springfever on Oct 19, 2015
Always use this product and through iherb, I could get this cheaper and very satisfied. strongly recommend this(중형 in Korea)