Natracare, Organic & Natural Panty Liners, Curved, 30 Liners
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- With Organic Cotton Cover
- Plastic Free, Perfume Free & Chlorine Free
- USDA Certified Biobased Product
- Vegetarian Society Approved
- Ethical Award
- The Ethical Company Organisation
Why natural liners?
Many gynaecologists have advised women with sensitive skin to use natracare panty liners to reduce their contact with chlorine bleaches, synthetics and superabsorbents made from petrochemicals.
Pad Organic cotton, cellulose pulp, corn starch
iHerb Customer Reviews
These would be great as they are safe to wear and compostable as well, but unfortunately the pad starts to fall apart after a couple hours of wearing on a hot summer day and all that's left on the panty is the sticky film from the bottom of the pad. They need to be a bit sturdier so they can at least last out the day.
A bit on the pricey side compared to conventional products, but this does feel great! love the product.
Posted by AdelinaRadu on Apr 24, 2016
I was happy with this product :)
Posted by 4743215206672764113 on Apr 09, 2016
My favorite item.
Cheap and good
Posted by SummerShopper on Mar 15, 2016
They are cheap and good. The cotton is soft and absorbs well. The sticker at the back is good, doesn't come off easily. Because of the good price point, they are not packaged individually like some brands which comes in individual plastic wrap. Once you open the box you may want to repack them into a plastic container for better storage. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.
The best disposable liner I have found...
Posted by Reviewer2498510 on Mar 14, 2016
Great product which doesn't tend to start falling apart like some other brands I've used. If you aren't into washable liners, this is a great one to use. Cost effective, no nasty chemicals used.