Natralia, Eczema & Psoriasis Cream, 2 oz (56 g)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Naturally Australian
- Natural Homeopathic Alternative
- Contains 0.2% Ethanol w/w
- Relieves skin irritation, itching, flaking & dryness
- Paraffin free formula
- Suitable for use on children
Natralia Eczema & Psoriasis Cream is a balanced blend of natural homeopathic remedies, herbal extracts & essential oils specifically chosen for their effectiveness in the treatment of Eczema & Psoriasis.
For the relief of skin irritation, itching, flaking & dryness, Natralia Eczema & Psoriasis Cream has been fortified with traditional herbs in the form of extracts & essential oils:
- Aloe Vera
- Evening Primrose
The before and after photographs are typical of the effects of Natralia Eczema & Psoriasis Wash and Cream.
- Use on affected areas for relief of itching, irritation, redness, flaking and scaling associated with Eczema & Psoriasis.
- Apply to affected skin 2-3 times daily
- Smooth in gently
- The smallest effective dose should be used
- Patch test recommended on sensitive skin
|Borax (20 X H.P.U.S. 0.2%)*||** E & PR|
|Graphites (6 X H.P.U.S. 0.2%)*||E & PR|
|Kalium Sulphuricum (3 X H.P.U.S. 0.2%)*||E & PR|
|Natrum Muriaticum (12 X H.P.U.S. 0.2%)*||E & PR|
|* The letters H.P.U.S. indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
** The letters E & PR indicate Eczema & Psoriasis Relief.
|Inactive Ingredients: Water, cetearyl alcohol, capric/caprylic triglycerides, zinc oxide, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, cetearyl glucoside, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, theobroma cacao butter, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), caprylyl glycol (and) sorbic acid (and) phenoxyethanol, methyl glucose sesquistearate, anthemis nobilis (chamomile) oil, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil, tocopheryl acetate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice|
Does not contain paraffin, cortisone, parabens, coal tar, pine tar or nut oils
- For external use only.
- If condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed or if local irritation or rash occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Store between 50° - 86° F in a dry place
iHerb Customer Reviews
I have suffered from eczema my whole life. My skin was so dry and flaky and this hot weather made it worse. Within three days of using this cream I notice a TREMENDOUS difference. I can't remember the last time my skin was this soft and how normal my hands look. I HIGHLY recommend this product!!!!!
I have been using Natralia for about 3 months now. At first I didn't see that it helped much and in fact it seemed to make it thicker. Then I reread the instructions. It is quite clear that using only a very small amount is necessary. When I cut back to using just the barest amount of cream, then I began to see quick results. Some spots have disappeared, others are reduced. The largest area, on my shin, is about 50% better in just a couple of weeks. Enough better that I've actually worn shorts this summer - first time in several years.
Posted by fukurou on Jun 09, 2015
it relieves the itchiness and smells nice.
Posted by 4637609618773114511 on Jun 07, 2015
Have'nt tried yet.
Natural Homeopathic Eczema Cream
Posted by 5153169448429082957 on May 02, 2015
After some weeks of using this cream, I noticed that it did relieve the itching and flaking for sometime but as the rash becomes worst, I had to find another solution.
Posted by Reviewer1440774 on Apr 26, 2015
Not happy about IHerb this time, never received package, and no compensation offered.