Natralia, Eczema & Psoriasis Cream, 2 oz (56 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Naturally Australian
- Cortisone Free
- Suitable for Children
- Contains 0.2% Ethanol w/w
- Relieves skin irritation, itching, flaking & dryness
- Natural homeopathic alternative
- No paraffin, parabens, cortisone, coal tar or pine tar
Natralia Eczema & Psoriasis Cream is a balanced blend of natural homeopathic remedies, herbal extracts & essential oils specifically chosen for their effectiveness in the treatment of Eczema & Psoriasis.
For the relief of skin irritation, itching, flaking & dryness, Natralia Eczema & Psoriasis Cream has been fortified with traditional herbs in the form of extracts & essential oils:
- Aloe Vera
- Evening Primrose
- Use on affected areas for relief of itching, irritation, redness, flaking and scaling associated with Eczema & Psoriasis.
- Apply to affected skin 2-3 times daily
- Smooth in gently
- The smallest effective dose should be used
- Patch test recommended on sensitive skin
- Suitable for use on children 2 years of age and older
|Borax (20 X H.P.U.S. 0.2%)*||**E & PR|
|Graphites (6 X H.P.U.S. 0.2%)*||E & PR|
|Kalium Sulphuricum (3 X H.P.U.S. 0.2%)*||E & PR|
|Natrum Muriaticum (12 X H.P.U.S. 0.2%)*||E & PR|
|* The letters H.P.U.S. indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States. |
** The letters E & PR indicate Eczema & Psoriasis Relief.
|Inactive Ingredients |
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, anthemis nobilis (chamomile) oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), capric/caprylic triglycerides, caprylyl glycol (and) sorbic acid (and) phenoxyethanol, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl glucoside, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, methyl glucose sesquistearate, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, theobroma cacao butter, tocopheryl acetate, water, zinc oxide
Does not contain paraffin, cortisone, parabens, coal tar, pine tar or nut oils.
- For external use only.
- If condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed or if local irritation or rash occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Store between 50° - 86°F in a dry place
I have been using Natralia for about 3 months now. At first I didn't see that it helped much and in fact it seemed to make it thicker. Then I reread the instructions. It is quite clear that using only a very small amount is necessary. When I cut back to using just the barest amount of cream, then I began to see quick results. Some spots have disappeared, others are reduced. The largest area, on my shin, is about 50% better in just a couple of weeks. Enough better that I've actually worn shorts this summer - first time in several years.
Smell nice, stop itch, but my skin still red. Be carefull I realize that this prodcut contain Paraffin Oil too.
Almost too good to be true.
Posted by Zahava on May 24, 2016
For some months now my doctor has been prescribing different creams and ointments for horrible red, flaky and itchy patches on my lower legs, none of which helped. The last one was a steroid and after a day of using it the itching was worse. I do not think my doctor knew what the problem was even though I was sure it was psoriasis. So I bought this product hoping that something natural might work without causing side effects. It arrived just two days ago and already I can see the difference. No thick scaly skin, the flaking is easing off, and the irritation - which had been disturbing my sleep - has almost gone. The cream is absorbed by the skin very quickly so is not sticky. I have no hesitation in recommending this product and am now going to order 4 more tubes.
Posted by fukurou on Jun 09, 2015
it relieves the itchiness and smells nice.
Posted by 4637609618773114511 on Jun 07, 2015
Have'nt tried yet.
Natural Homeopathic Eczema Cream
Posted by 5153169448429082957 on May 02, 2015
After some weeks of using this cream, I noticed that it did relieve the itching and flaking for sometime but as the rash becomes worst, I had to find another solution.