Natralia, Eczema & Psoriasis Cream, 2 oz (56 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Naturally Australian
- Cortisone Free
- Suitable for Children
- Contains 0.2% Ethanol w/w
- Relieves skin irritation, itching, flaking & dryness
- Natural homeopathic alternative
- No paraffin, parabens, cortisone, coal tar or pine tar
Natralia Eczema & Psoriasis Cream is a balanced blend of natural homeopathic remedies, herbal extracts & essential oils specifically chosen for their effectiveness in the treatment of Eczema & Psoriasis.
For the relief of skin irritation, itching, flaking & dryness, Natralia Eczema & Psoriasis Cream has been fortified with traditional herbs in the form of extracts & essential oils:
- Aloe Vera
- Evening Primrose
- Use on affected areas for relief of itching, irritation, redness, flaking and scaling associated with Eczema & Psoriasis.
- Apply to affected skin 2-3 times daily
- Smooth in gently
- The smallest effective dose should be used
- Patch test recommended on sensitive skin
- Suitable for use on children 2 years of age and older
|Borax (20 X H.P.U.S. 0.2%)*||**E & PR|
|Graphites (6 X H.P.U.S. 0.2%)*||E & PR|
|Kalium Sulphuricum (3 X H.P.U.S. 0.2%)*||E & PR|
|Natrum Muriaticum (12 X H.P.U.S. 0.2%)*||E & PR|
|* The letters H.P.U.S. indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States. |
** The letters E & PR indicate Eczema & Psoriasis Relief.
|Inactive Ingredients |
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, anthemis nobilis (chamomile) oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), capric/caprylic triglycerides, caprylyl glycol (and) sorbic acid (and) phenoxyethanol, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl glucoside, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, methyl glucose sesquistearate, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, theobroma cacao butter, tocopheryl acetate, water, zinc oxide
Does not contain paraffin, cortisone, parabens, coal tar, pine tar or nut oils.
- For external use only.
- If condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed or if local irritation or rash occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Store between 50° - 86°F in a dry place
I have been using Natralia for about 3 months now. At first I didn't see that it helped much and in fact it seemed to make it thicker. Then I reread the instructions. It is quite clear that using only a very small amount is necessary. When I cut back to using just the barest amount of cream, then I began to see quick results. Some spots have disappeared, others are reduced. The largest area, on my shin, is about 50% better in just a couple of weeks. Enough better that I've actually worn shorts this summer - first time in several years.
Smell nice, stop itch, but my skin still red. Be carefull I realize that this prodcut contain Paraffin Oil too.
Posted by 5069858415529413418 on Oct 24, 2016
I have mixed feelings for this one. Only when I received it in realised it's a steroid free cream. Ok... it's not as bad, I like the smell but after applying the cream to the surface it tickles a little, I would even say it burns. I applied it last night and this morning it looks better.
amazing!! need more stars!!!!
Posted by 5072461493174174458 on Oct 19, 2016
I have been using this for about two weeks just at bedtime. I have an area on my scalp of plaque psoriasis that has been painful and bothersome for years. Medications helped but only a little. This stuff actually made it disappear and the skin beneath the plaque is soft and free of soreness.. this is the best!!
Posted by 5345340895297782824 on Oct 15, 2016
I have just applied two times on my daughter problematic areas and the conditions are greatly improved, amazing!
So far so good
Posted by 5082407466192751548 on Sep 22, 2016
My daughter has used it just a few times, so far there is slight improvement in her condition. We love that it has essential oils instead of steroids
Posted by 4635727751090343805 on Sep 12, 2016
My 8 year-old son has suffered from eczema for more than 1 year. I have been applying this cream on his big and badly irritated skin areas on his two legs for weeks. The situation is progressively and visibly improved! Irritation and itchiness were almost relieved! He is badly happy with this product. Actually, each time I apply the cream on his eczema, he says: " My skin breath now! Thanks to Natralia!". I will order again. I'm totally satisfied with iHerb service. They are very professional! My order was delivered to Vietnam 5 days after I placed the order.