- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.01|
- Naturally Australian
- Relieves Skin Irritation, Itching, Flaking & Dryness
- Natural Homeopathic Alternative
- 2-in-1 Body Wash & Shampoo
- Suitable for Children
- Contains 0.2% Ethanol w/w
- Use on affected areas in place of your regular soap and shampoo for relief of itching, irritation, redness, flaking and scaling associated with Eczema & Psoriasis.
- Use in place of soap to cleanse and soothe the skin
- Rinse off with plenty of water
- The smallest effective dose should be used
- Avoid very hot water
- For best results use together with Natralia Eczema & Psoriasis Cream
|Borax (20 X H.P.U.S. 0.2%)*||Eczema & Psoriasis Relief|
|Graphites (6 X H.P.U.S. 0.2%)*||Eczema & Psoriasis Relief|
|Kalium Sulphuricum (3 X H.P.U.S. 0.2% )*||Eczema & Psoriasis Relief|
|Natrum Muriaticum (12 X H.P.U.S. 0.2%)*||Eczema & Psoriasis Relief|
|*The letters H.P.U.S. indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.|
|Inactive Ingredients: Aloe vera, bergamot oil, calendula officinalis, citric acid, cocamidopropyl betaine, decyl glucoside, diazolidinylurea, lauryl glucoside, lavandula angustifolia, matricaria chamomilla, PEG-120 methyl glucose dioleate, phenoxyethanol, sodium cocoamphoacetate, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, water.|
- For external use only
- If condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed or if local irritation or rash occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
- Keep out of reach of children
Other Information: Store between 50°-86°F.
horrible... daughter has allergies and exzcema. she used this wash and she developed a severe rash which caused her to be put on oral steroids
I have "older" skin that reacts badly to soaps, creams, and anything else that wanders close to my face or body. I was given some Natralia wash; it cleanses without causing problems all year round. I've not had that good fortune with any other product.
Posted by 4635727751090343805 on Sep 12, 2016
I ordered this product together with Natalia Eczema Psoriasis Cream. I'm as much as happy with this shampoo as with the cream! They have been perfectly helping to relieve irritation and itchiness caused by the very bad eczema my 8 year old-son has suffered from more than a year. Thanks to Natralia!
Posted by Reviewer1071129 on Jun 29, 2016
Our youngest has Eczema and I am very happy using this product on her. It doesn't dry out her skin but its also not one of those oily products that leaves a layer of greese in the bath. We still need to lather in her in her creams but this leaves her smelling clean and not irritated.
Posted by Zahava on Jun 20, 2016
This product is useless as it is unable to get any of the product out without removing the whole cap, which wastes so much.. It is impossible to open by any other way. Do not buy this if you expect a push open top and are happy to have half the product all over the floor.
Posted by 4699470647842368863 on Oct 21, 2014
lo que si he notado es que reseca mucho el cabello, aun estoy utilizandolo para ver como me va