Natralia, Eczema & Psoriasis Wash & Shampoo, 7 fl oz (200 ml)
By Natralia19 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.65 lbs (0.29 kg)
- Product Code: NIA-00038
- UPC Code: 835787000383
- Package Quantity: 7 fl oz (200 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.6 x 2.6 x 6.6 in, 0.55 lbs (0.25 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Naturally Australian
- 2-in-1 Body Wash & Shampoo
- Relieves Skin Irritation, Itching, Flaking & Dryness
- Suitable for Use on Children
- Natural Homeopathic Alternative
- Contains 0.2% Ethanol w/w
- Use on affected areas in place of your regular soap and shampoo for relief of itching, irritation, redness, flaking and scaling associated with Eczema & Psoriasis.
- Use in place of soap to cleanse and soothe the skin
- Rinse off with plenty of water
- The smallest effective dose should be used
- Avoid very hot water
- For best results use together with Natralia Eczema & Psoriasis Cream
|Borax (20 X H.P.U.S. 0.2%)*||Eczema & Psoriasis Relief|
|Graphites (6 X H.P.U.S. 0.2%)*||Eczema & Psoriasis Relief|
|Kalium Sulphuricum (3 X H.P.U.S. 0.2% )*||Eczema & Psoriasis Relief|
|Natrum Muriaticum (12 X H.P.U.S. 0.2%)*||Eczema & Psoriasis Relief|
|*The letters H.P.U.S. indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.|
|Inactive Ingredients: Aloe vera, bergamot oil, calendula officinalis, citric acid, cocamidopropyl betaine, decyl glucoside, diazolidinylurea, lauryl glucoside, lavandula angustifolia, matricaria chamomilla, peg-120 methyl glucose dioleate, phenoxyethanol, sodium cocoamphoacetate, sodium lauryol sarcosinate, water.|
- For external use only
- If condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed or if local irritation or rash occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
- Keep out of reach of children
Other Information: Store between 50°-86°F.
iHerb Customer Reviews
horrible... daughter has allergies and exzcema. she used this wash and she developed a severe rash which caused her to be put on oral steroids
Excellent body wash for problem skin types relating to eczema or psoriasis. Teenage son uses for severe skin problems. Maintains clear skin and confidence. Highly recommend if all else fails. He has been using for over six months and is extremely pleased with the results.