Natralia, Eczema & Psoriasis Wash & Shampoo, 7 fl oz (200 ml)
By Natralia19 Reviews
0.65 lbs (0.29 kg)
- Product Code: NIA-00038
- UPC Code: 835787000383
- Package Quantity: 7 fl oz (200 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.6 x 2.6 x 6.6 in, 0.55 lbs (0.25 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- Naturally Australian
- 2-in-1 Body Wash & Shampoo
- Relieves Skin Irritation, Itching, Flaking & Dryness
- Suitable for Use on Children
- Natural Homeopathic Alternative
- Contains 0.2% Ethanol w/w
- Use on affected areas in place of your regular soap and shampoo for relief of itching, irritation, redness, flaking and scaling associated with Eczema & Psoriasis.
- Use in place of soap to cleanse and soothe the skin
- Rinse off with plenty of water
- The smallest effective dose should be used
- Avoid very hot water
- For best results use together with Natralia Eczema & Psoriasis Cream
|Borax (20 X H.P.U.S. 0.2%)*||Eczema & Psoriasis Relief|
|Graphites (6 X H.P.U.S. 0.2%)*||Eczema & Psoriasis Relief|
|Kalium Sulphuricum (3 X H.P.U.S. 0.2% )*||Eczema & Psoriasis Relief|
|Natrum Muriaticum (12 X H.P.U.S. 0.2%)*||Eczema & Psoriasis Relief|
|*The letters H.P.U.S. indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.|
|Inactive Ingredients: Aloe vera, bergamot oil, calendula officinalis, citric acid, cocamidopropyl betaine, decyl glucoside, diazolidinylurea, lauryl glucoside, lavandula angustifolia, matricaria chamomilla, peg-120 methyl glucose dioleate, phenoxyethanol, sodium cocoamphoacetate, sodium lauryol sarcosinate, water.|
- For external use only
- If condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed or if local irritation or rash occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
- Keep out of reach of children
Other Information: Store between 50°-86°F.
iHerb Customer Reviews
horrible... daughter has allergies and exzcema. she used this wash and she developed a severe rash which caused her to be put on oral steroids
Excellent body wash for problem skin types relating to eczema or psoriasis. Teenage son uses for severe skin problems. Maintains clear skin and confidence. Highly recommend if all else fails. He has been using for over six months and is extremely pleased with the results.