Natren, Gy-Na•Tren, Dual-Action Vaginal Health Kit, 2 Bottles, 14 Capsules Each (Ice) (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 1.37 lbs (0.62kg)
- Product Code: NTN-91014
- UPC Code: 052557910141
- Package Quantity: 2 Bottles, 14 Capsules Each
- Dimensions: 3.6 x 2 x 5 in, 0.55 lbs (0.25kg)
This product is highly perishable and is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness. iHerb ships this product in an iced, insulated package in order to preserve its potency while in transit. To ensure freshness while in transit, iHerb does not ship this product Thursday thru Sunday. We do not ship during these days to reduce the time the product resides in a non-refrigerated environment (e.g. truck or warehouse). If your order is not placed during the first part of the week, it will be held to the following Monday. Alternatively if you place your order by noon Pacific on Thursday and select a next-day shipping method, your order will be processed for delivery on Friday.
International Customers: For several reasons (e.g. customs review, weight of packaging, potential of leaking), iHerb is unable to send this product in an iced, insulated package to destinations outside the United States. While you may order this product (subject to country import laws), we strongly recommend that you purchase a stabilized form as a substitute.
- Guaranteed 100% Potency Through Expiration Date
- Dairy Free & Gluten Free
- Pharmaceutical Grade Quality Probiotics
- Vaginal Capsules
- Homeopathic Treatment
- The Probiotic Specialist Recognized Worldwide Since 1982
- Oral Capsules
- Probiotic Dietary Supplement
- Stronger Probiotic Formula for Better Vaginal Flora Balance!
- Now 5 Billion CFU!
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Researched, Formulated and Manufactured in the USA
Temporarily relieves symptoms of vaginal yeast infections-14 Vaginal Capsules
Supports vaginal and urinary health- 14 Oral Capsules
GY-NA• TREN Dual-Action Vaginal Health Kit
The Only Dual-Action Vaginal Health Kit For optimal results, use for 14 consecutive days. Keep capsules dry and refrigerated at all times.
For vaginal application, the modified proprietary process provides relief from symptoms of yeast infections.
The Trenev Process, a unique proprietary process, substantially increases the probiotic benefits by keeping the bacteria in their natural environment (supernatant) to ensure potency and efficacy, eliminating the need for additives.
Temporarily relieves symptoms associated with vaginal yeast infections
- Wash hands before use
- When vaginal area is clean and dry, using your index finger, gently insert yellow capsule into your vagina as far as comfortable
- Adults and children over 12 years of age: insert one capsule daily before bedtime. Repeat for 14 consecutive days.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
Take one oral probiotic capsule daily (pink label bottle), just before a light meal.
|Active Ingredient (per capsule)||Purpose|
|Boricum acidum HPUS 3X||Antiseptic|
Cellulose powder, dehydrated potato powder, gelatin, l-leucine, microcrystalline cellulose.
The letters "HPUS" indicate that the component in this product is officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Cellulose powder, dehydrated potato powder, organic garbanzo bean (chick-pea) extract, vegetable capsule (hypromellose), and l-leucine.
Contains no preservatives or artificial color and flavors.
Potency & Purity
Each capsule supplies a minimum of 5 billion cfu of live, active L. acidophilus, beneficial probiotic bacteria NAS super strain. Potency guaranteed through expiration date, if kept dry and refrigerated.
Natren's Manufacturing Quality Pledge:
International cGMP certified and audited by Australia's TGA (Therapeutic Good Administration)- signatory to the PIC/S (Pharmaceutical Inspection Convention/ Scheme, Geneva Switzerland).
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Soy Free
- NO GMO's**
- NO FOS
**Natren does not use any ingredients produced by biotechnology.
For vaginal use only.
- Use if you are pregnant or suspect you are pregnant
- Use while using a tampon
Ask a doctor before use if you are
- Experiencing vaginal pain
- Having a high fever
- Experiencing vaginal discharge with a foul smell
- Under a doctor's care for any serious condition
- Taking any other drug
Stop and use and ask a doctor if you experience
- Vaginal pain
- High fever
- Severe irritation or burning
- Vaginal discharge with foul smell
- Symptoms persisting for more than 14 days or if they clear up and occur again within a few days
- A worsening condition
If pregnant or breast, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Keep dry and refrigerated
- Tamper evident: do not use if seal on bottle is broken
Do not freeze or expose to moisture, heat or direct sunlight. Do not accept if seal is broken. Keep refrigerated and dry to maintain potency guarantee.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Serving Per Container: 14|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Vitamin C||3 mg||5%|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus Super Strain NAS||5 billion cfu||†|
|†Daily Value (DV) not established.|