Natrol, Apple Pectin, 500 mg, 100 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Supports Digestive Health
- With Vitamin C
- Dietary Supplement
As a dietary fiber, Apple Pectin is helpful in maintaining good digestive health. Natrol Apple Pectin also contains a good source of Vitamin C for added antioxidant protection.
Take 1 capsule after a meal.
Gelatin, cellulose, water, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silica.
NO yeast, wheat, corn, milk, egg, soy, glutens, artificial colors or flavors, added sugar, starch or preservatives
Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you have or suspect a medical condition, are taking prescription drugs, or are pregnant or lactating.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container:|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||10 mg||17%|
|Apple Pectin||500 mg||*|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.|
I use it to prepare for liver flushes, and for occasional detoxing between flushes. This is good for helping to move metals out of the system. It has been recommended to help detox radiation. Since I live in Japan, that is a concern at this time.