Natrol, Copper, 2 mg, 100 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Supports Cellular Energy Production
- Promotes a Healthy Nervous System
- Dietary Supplement
Copper is an important mineral involved in collagen and red blood cell formation and the proper utilization of iron in the body.
Take 1 capsule, one time daily, with a meal.
Cellulose, gelatin, water, magnesium stearate, silica.
NO yeast, wheat, corn, milk, egg, soy, glutens, artificial colors or flavors, added sugar, starch or preservatives.
Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you have or suspect a medical condition, are taking prescription drugs, or are pregnant or lactating.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Copper (from Copper Gluconate)||2 mg||100%|
|*Daily Value (DV).|
This one was the best available on here until discontinued - other forms I've tried didn't seem as effective (glycinate, sebacate). I can tell this is well utilised due to the very obvious physiological effects. While there are fillers in the capsules, they're minimal, but would prefer no silica/stearate. Formulation is free of corn and soy which is great. Recommend it for anyone who utilises a lot of copper and those who need to balance their copper intake with competing nutrients (e.g. zinc, vit C, B6). Consider copper for hyperthyroid/anemia issues that conventional treatments aren't resolving. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.