Natrol, Folic Acid, 800 mcg, 200 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- High Potency
- Important for Woman Who May Become Pregnant
- Dietary Supplement
Folic Acid is an essential B Vitamin that supports cellular health, homocysteine metabolism and a healthy pregnancy. Women who consume healthful diets with adequate folic acid may reduce their risk of having a child with birth defects of the brain or spinal cord. Folic Acid should not exceed 250% DV (1,000 mcg).
Take 1 capsule, one time daily, with a meal.
Cellulose, gelatin, water, magnesium stearate, silica.
NO yeast, wheat, corn, milk, egg, soy, glutens, artificial colors or flavors, added sugar, starch or preservatives.
Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you have or suspect a medical condition, are taking prescription drugs, or are pregnant or lactating.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Folic Acid||800 mcg||200%|
|*Daily Value (DV).|