Natrol, Folic Acid, 800 mcg, 200 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- High Potency
- Important for Woman Who May Become Pregnant
- Dietary Supplement
Folic Acid is an essential B Vitamin that supports cellular health, homocysteine metabolism and a healthy pregnancy. Women who consume healthful diets with adequate folic acid may reduce their risk of having a child with birth defects of the brain or spinal cord. Folic Acid should not exceed 250% DV (1,000 mcg).
Take 1 capsule, one time daily, with a meal.
Cellulose, gelatin, water, magnesium stearate, silica.
NO yeast, wheat, corn, milk, egg, soy, glutens, artificial colors or flavors, added sugar, starch or preservatives.
Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you have or suspect a medical condition, are taking prescription drugs, or are pregnant or lactating.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Folic Acid||800 mcg||200%|
|*Daily Value (DV).|