Natrol, Hyaluronic Acid MSM & Glucosamine, 90 Capsules
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Vegetarian - Shellfish Free
- Potent Combination to Support Joint Lubrication
- Helps Maintains Joint Flexibility and Comfort
- Promotes Healthy Connective Tissue
- Dietary Supplement
Natrol Hyaluronic Acid MSM & Glucosamine supports joint health with three compounds known for their joint-tissue benefits.
This powerful vegetarian triple-action joint formula contains:
- Hyaluronic Acid - a naturally occurring compound found in synovial joint fluid, vital for cushioning and lubricating joints.
- Shellfish Free Glucosamine - a natural building block of healthy cartilage that helps maintain this joint component
- MSM - a source of sulfur that supports the elasticity and flexibility of connective tissue in the joints
Take 1 capsule, three times daily, with a meal.
Hypromellose, water, magnesium stearate.
NO yeast, wheat, milk, egg, soy, artificial colors or flavors, added sugar or preservatives
Store in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.
Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you have or suspect a medical condition, or are taking prescription drugs. Do not use if you are pregnant or lactating.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Glucosamine Hydrochloride||500 mg||*|
|Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)||333 mg||*|
|Hyaluronic Acid||6.75 mg||*|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.|
This is the best vegetarian MSM/Glucosamine product I have tried. It takes the aches and pains right out of my knees, fingers...I buy this product and use it regularly...and I've loved it from the beginning.
I swear by this stuff. I no longer need to take painkillers for my arthritic knees. Instead I just take Natrol's Hyaluronic Acid MSM & Glucosamine.
Good joint supplement for Seafood-allergic individuals
Posted by 4728904865039081861 on Dec 27, 2014
Great investment for joint damage prevention if they are allergic to seafood based ingredients... Value for money too!
Posted by Reviewer2321661 on Mar 13, 2014
Finally, I found this vegetarian glucosamine not derived from shellfish. The other ingredients are very helpful too. Now my knees are pain free even in cold and humid weather. After one bottle, I can see the positive results. Highly recommend. It is so inexpensive. Now I believe the famous brands are't necessarily good after trying so many of them.
Posted by 5478121128753322184 on Aug 27, 2013
No he notado nada
Good ingredients. But collagen is better...
Posted by Does-it-do on May 30, 2013
The collagen powder absorbs better than caps. So these tablets goes with me to, lets say, travels, roadtrips, work. There you cant easy drink powder, so caps is a good choice for a situation like this. Ingredients are good - they all helps you to keep your joints from cracking. Effectivness? Works instantly - one or two days after taking it.
WORKS WELL FOR FIBROMYALGIA
Posted by Reviewer2429747 on Mar 16, 2013
I take this and Nature's Life Malic acid (also on Iherb). These two supplements work well for fibromyalgia pain and they seem to make my skin feel clearer and softer as an added bonus! I highly recommend it and the malic acid.