Natrol, L-Lysine, 500 mg, 100 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Supports Healthy Immune System Function
- Free Form Amino Acid
- Dietary Supplement
L-Lysine is an essential (free-form) amino acid that helps support a healthy immune system. As the human body cannot create its own L-Lysine, it must be derived from diet and supplementation.
Take 1 capsule, one time daily, with a meal.
Gelatin, cellulose, stearic acid, water, magnesium stearate, silica.
NO yeast, wheat, corn, milk, egg, soy, glutens, artificial colors or flavors, added sugar, starch or preservatives.
Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you have or suspect a medical condition, are taking prescription drugs, or are pregnant or lactating.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|L-Lysine (from L-Lysine Hydrochloride)||500 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I have celiac sprue which is an auto immune disease where my body does not produce the enzymes to break down gluten in foods. Taking lysine seems to help keep my immunity up during cold and flu season. I haven't had to have a flu shot in years since I started taking lysine when I feel I'm getting a little ill. Next day I'm back to myself. I take it for about three days in a row each time. I haven't seen any studies on lysine helping celiacs, but it works great for me.