Natrol, Niacin TR, Time Release, 500 mg, 100 Tablets
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Essential in Energy Production at Cellular Level
- Helps Maintain Proper Metabolic Function
- No Flush
- Dietary Supplement
Natrol Niacin TR 500 mg Time Release is 100% vegetarian and has a delivery system that releases Niacin steadily, which allows for zero flush. Flushing is an effect often associated with Niacin in a standard delivery format. Niacin, also known as Vitamin B-3, can promote healthy cholesterol already within the normal range and is essential in energy production at the cellular level.
Take 1 tablet, one time daily, with a meal
Cellulose, hypromellose, stearic acid, silica, cellulose gum, methylcellulose, magnesium stearate, glycerin.
NO yeast, wheat, corn, milk, egg, soy, glutens, artificial colors or flavors, added sugar, starch or preservatives.
Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you have or suspect a medical condition, are taking prescription drugs or are pregnant or lactating.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Niacin (from Inositol Nicotinate)||500 mg||2,500%|
|*Daily Value (DV)|
Posted by click-on-this on Sep 05, 2014
I take them any time of the day that i want, and i never get any flushes.
good I guess, I havn't noticed any difference in anything
Keeps cholesterol low
Posted by Reviewer2223376 on Feb 08, 2012
Been using for years, Helps keep my cholesterol low and it works.
Natrol Niacin time Release, 500 mg
Posted by Reviewer1331299 on Feb 06, 2012
I receive the same results as I did with prescription Niacin supplements. A Top Shelf Product