Natrol, Omega-3 Krill Oil, 500 mg, 30 Softgels (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 0.31 lbs (0.14kg)
- Product Code: NTL-06105
- UPC Code: 047469061050
- Package Quantity: 30 Softgels
- Dimensions: 2.6 x 2.6 x 4.6 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09kg)
- Cardio & Cholesterol Support
- May Reduce the Risk of Coronary Heart Disease
- Supports Healthy Triglycerides
- Dietary Supplement
No two sources of Omega-3 are created equal!
Natrol Omega-3 Kill Oil 500 mg offers a variety of benefits for heart health. Taking 1 to 1.5 g of NKO per day for 3 months strongly supports healthy cholesterol levels already within normal levels, according to a randomized, double-blind clinical study. Also naturally occurring Astaxanthin offers antioxidant support.
Natrol Omega-3 Krill Oil 500 mg offers support for healthy cholesterol within the normal range.
Natrol Omega-3 Krill Oil is a unique source of cardioprotective omega-3 fatty acids making it a preferred choice for protecting your heart health. Krill (Euphausia superba) are tiny crustaceans that provide Omega-3 absorption by the body.
By nature Krill offers Omega-3 in a pure form. You can trust Natrol Krill Oil's quality.
Benefits of Natrol Omega-3 Krill Oil 500 mg include:
- May Reduce the Risk of Coronary Heart Disease*
- Support Absorption
- Support for Healthy Joints
- Support for Healthy Cognitive Function
- No Fishy Aftertaste or Burps
- 100% Pure NKO
* Supportive, but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. One serving of Natrol Omega-3 Krill Oil 500 mg provides 0.114 g of EPA and DHA omega acids.
Take one softgel one to two time daily with a meal.
Bovine gelatin, glycerin, purified water, sorbitol, ethyl vanillin.
No yeast, corn, milk, egg, soy, glutens, artificial colors or added preservatives.
Contains: Crustacean shellfish (Krill)
Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you have or suspect a medical condition, or are taking prescription drugs, are pregnant or lactating. People with allergies to fish or shellfish should consult their healthcare professional before taking this product.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Serving Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value†|
|Calories from Fat||3.2|
|Neptune Krill Oil||500 mg||**|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||133 mg||**|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||71 mg||**|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||42.5 mg||**|
|† Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Values (DV) are not established.