Natrol, Omega-3 Krill Oil, 500 mg, 30 Softgels (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Cardio & Cholesterol Support
- May Reduce the Risk of Coronary Heart Disease
- Supports Healthy Triglycerides
- Dietary Supplement
No two sources of Omega-3 are created equal!
Natrol Omega-3 Kill Oil 500 mg offers a variety of benefits for heart health. Taking 1 to 1.5 g of NKO per day for 3 months strongly supports healthy cholesterol levels already within normal levels, according to a randomized, double-blind clinical study. Also naturally occurring Astaxanthin offers antioxidant support.
Natrol Omega-3 Krill Oil 500 mg offers support for healthy cholesterol within the normal range.
Natrol Omega-3 Krill Oil is a unique source of cardioprotective omega-3 fatty acids making it a preferred choice for protecting your heart health. Krill (Euphausia superba) are tiny crustaceans that provide Omega-3 absorption by the body.
By nature Krill offers Omega-3 in a pure form. You can trust Natrol Krill Oil's quality.
Benefits of Natrol Omega-3 Krill Oil 500 mg include:
- May Reduce the Risk of Coronary Heart Disease*
- Support Absorption
- Support for Healthy Joints
- Support for Healthy Cognitive Function
- No Fishy Aftertaste or Burps
- 100% Pure NKO
* Supportive, but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. One serving of Natrol Omega-3 Krill Oil 500 mg provides 0.114 g of EPA and DHA omega acids.
Take one softgel one to two time daily with a meal.
Bovine gelatin, glycerin, purified water, sorbitol, ethyl vanillin.
No yeast, corn, milk, egg, soy, glutens, artificial colors or added preservatives.
Contains: Crustacean shellfish (Krill)
Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you have or suspect a medical condition, or are taking prescription drugs, are pregnant or lactating. People with allergies to fish or shellfish should consult their healthcare professional before taking this product.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Serving Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value†|
|Calories from Fat||3.2|
|Neptune Krill Oil||500 mg||**|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||133 mg||**|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||71 mg||**|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||42.5 mg||**|
|† Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Values (DV) are not established.
I think these are the best Krill oil available because of the following reasons: 1. It is a bit expensive because the bottle contains just 30 softgels. But, I think this is the right amount because Krill Gel is very easy to break during shipment. I have bought some other brand with larger quantity but 1 out of five bottles has broken softgel inside. 2. Each bottle contains Lemon smell dehumidifier. You will not feel the odor smell like in other brands. 3. 500mg is just enough unless you don't eat any fish at all in yr diet.