Natrol, Soya Lecithin, 1200 mg, 120 Softgels
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Supports Cardiovascular Health
- Supports Brain Function and Liver Health
- Natural Source of Choline
- Dietary Supplement
Natrol Soya Lecithin offers a naturally occurring combination of phospholipids, including Phosphatidylcholine and Phosphatidylinositol, which are the preferred sources of choline and Inositol, respectively. Phospholipids are vital components of cell membranes, ensuring cell function and growth, and are involved in the synthesis of neurotransmitters. Lecithin also helps the body emulsify fat. Let Natrol Soya Lecithin help provide you with dietary support for the heart, brain and liver health today.
Take 1 softgel daily with a meal.
Gelatin, glycerin, purified water.
No milk, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, wheat, peanuts, glutens, yeast, corn, artificial colors or flavors, added sugar, starch or preservatives
Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you have or suspect a medical condition or are taking prescription drugs or are pregnant or lactating. People with allergies to soy should consult their healthcare professional before taking this product.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Servings Per Container: 120|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Calories from Fat||11|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%*|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||<.5 g||**|
|Soya Lecithin||1,200 mg||**|
|Phosphatidic Acid||60 mg||**|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value (DV) not established.