- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Sulfate Free
A truly natural formulation of pure soap nut extract and rich botanicals. Cleanses without damaging your hair, your health or our environment!
Powerful, yet gentle action.
- Balances secretion by oil glands in the scalp while removing excess oil and dirt from hair.
- Rinses clean leaving hair tangle-free and manageable with healthy body, texture, volume and shine.
- Cleanses without stripping away natural nutrients and moisture.
- Safe for color treated hair and reduces color fading.
- Gentle enough for daily use, yet highly effective used every other day.
- Removes chemical build up from styling products.
- Relieves itchy scalp.
- No other conditioners or treatments are required.
- Contains no animal products and is not tested on animals.
For best results: First massage a small amount into wet scalp. Rinse. Apply to hair. Work into a light lather. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat if desired.
First time users: Several uses over the first week may be needed to "detox" hair of common chemical residue and build up.
Sapindus mukorossi aqueous extract, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) gel, vegetable glycerin, lauryl glucoside, saponified olea europaea oil (olive oil soap), Japanese green tea, olea europaea (olive) leaf extract, panax ginseng extract, nasturtium officinale (water cress) extract, hibiscus leaf extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, olea europaea (olive) oil, d-panthenol (provitamin B5), cymbopogon flexuosus (lemongrass) essential oil.
Contains no parabens, propylene, butylene glycols, petroleum, sulfates, alcohol, PEGs, TEA, DEA, NPE, phthalates, GMO, silicones, triclosan (pesticides), artificial dyes or fragrances. Gluten free.
Perfect shampoo for my oily and fine hair! Leaves my hair soft, silky and fresh for full 48 hours. Shampoo is easy to apply and it gives good foam. I can go without conditioner, but it is better to apply some. Will be ordering again and again!
I bought this shampoo thinking it would be great, all natural and such. After 2 months of usage I've lost probably about half of my hair. I never had an issue with hair loss or balding before, but now I'm just praying that it will grow back. This shampoo is very hard on your hair and it will start falling out in ridiculous quantities. Please be careful.
Didn't work for me
Posted by 5178675259502548506 on Jul 11, 2016
This shampoo did not work for me. Initially I thought it might be due to the detoxing the shampoo is doing to my hair. But my oily hair condition did not improve even after using the shampoo for 2 months. My scalp remained itchy and oily even immediately after using the shampoo. This shampoo is unable to do the magic I hoped it would to my hair.
Posted by 4728417871663750325 on Oct 06, 2014
Cleanse well. Needs really wet hair to make it more liberal. Leaves hair quite dry but it's nice knowing that nasty chemicals are not responsible for that!
Posted by organic-skin-care on Nov 17, 2013
Posted by Reviewer2544596 on Nov 12, 2013
I like this because it's natural. It does leave hair shiny.