Naturade, Alcohol-Free Expec, Cherry Flavor, 8.8 fl oz (260 ml)
By Naturade10 Reviews
Expiration Date: Jan 2017
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight: 0.95 lbs (0.43 kg)
- Product Code: NAD-03492
- UPC Code: 079911034923
- Package Quantity: 8.8 fl oz (260 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.6 x 3.2 x 6.2 in, 0.8 lbs (0.36 kg)
- Herbal Expectorant
- With Guaifenesin & Soothing Natural Herbs
- Helps Clear Bronchial Passages and Relieve Mucus Buildup
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus
|Do not exceed 6 doses in a 24 hour period|
|Adults and children 12 years and over:||2 tablespoonfuls every 4 hours|
|Children 6 to under 12 years of age:||1 tablespoonful every 4 hours|
|Children under 6 years of age:||ask a doctor|
|Active Ingredient (in each 15 ml tablespoonful)||Purpose|
|Guaifenesin 150 mg||Expectorant|
|Inactive Ingredients: Black cherry syrup (fructose, natural flavor), citric acid, cocillana bark extract, deionized water, fruit and vegetable juice for color, glycerin, horehound extract, peppermint leaf extract, potassium sorbate, rose hips extract, sodium benzoate, wild cherry bark extract.|
Tamper-Evident: Do not use if the imprinted seal around the neck of the bottle or the inner foil seal beneath the cap of the bottle is broken or missing.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition..
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Note: Natural color will fade slowly over time.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I love that there is an alcohol-free version of this. This is great stuff! You can't go to the drug store and buy an expectorant without a bunch of junk in it. This is pure and natural and it WORKS!
This product is one of the best on the market.