Naturade, Alcohol-Free Expec, Cherry Flavor, 8.8 fl oz (260 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Herbal Expectorant
- With Guaifenesin & Soothing Natural Herbs
- Helps Clear Bronchial Passages and Relieve Mucus Buildup
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus
|Do not exceed 6 doses in a 24 hour period|
|Adults and children 12 years and over:||2 tablespoonfuls every 4 hours|
|Children 6 to under 12 years of age:||1 tablespoonful every 4 hours|
|Children under 6 years of age:||ask a doctor|
|Active Ingredient (in each 15 ml tablespoonful)||Purpose|
|Guaifenesin 150 mg||Expectorant|
|Inactive Ingredients: Black cherry syrup (fructose, natural flavor), citric acid, cocillana bark extract, deionized water, fruit and vegetable juice for color, glycerin, horehound extract, peppermint leaf extract, potassium sorbate, rose hips extract, sodium benzoate, wild cherry bark extract.|
Tamper-Evident: Do not use if the imprinted seal around the neck of the bottle or the inner foil seal beneath the cap of the bottle is broken or missing.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition..
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Note: Natural color will fade slowly over time.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I love that there is an alcohol-free version of this. This is great stuff! You can't go to the drug store and buy an expectorant without a bunch of junk in it. This is pure and natural and it WORKS!
Posted by 5099173994403345804 on Feb 26, 2014
Its ok,but I was expecting something more herbal natural flavor.
Very good expectorant
Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014
Helps shift my partners mucus effectively. Too sweet a taste for me though. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.
Works fine, I think
Posted by Reviewer1090974 on Jun 05, 2013
I haven't had much chance to use it, but I think it works ok.
Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Dec 01, 2012
Doesn't completely quell my cough but it certainly helped when I needed it--slept better. and it's good to know I'm not ingesting (a lot of)toxic stuff. The fructose isn't the greatest thing but this isn't nearly as bad as what you get a the local Walgreens.
Naturade, Alcohol-Free Expec, Herbal Expectorant, Natural Cherry Flavor, 8.8 fl oz (265 mi
Posted by Reviewer2202632 on Nov 06, 2012
I have tried 2 of the Naturade Herbal Expectorant and I am happy with their products. I can count on this product as this does makes me feel better when I have a cold or cough.