Naturade, Herbal Expec, Natural Cherry Flavor, 8.8 fl oz (260 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Expectorant with Soothing Herbs
- Helps Clear Bronchial Passages & Relieve Mucus Buildup
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus
|Do not exceed 6 doses in a 24 hour period|
|Adults and children 12 years and over:||2 tablespoonfuls every 4 hours|
|Children 6 to under 12 years of age:||1 tablespoonful every 4 hours|
|Children under 6 years of age:||ask a doctor|
|Active Ingredient (in each 15 ml tablespoonful)||Purpose|
|Guaifenesin 150 mg||Expectorant|
|Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol, black cherry syrup (fructose, dextrose, natural cherry flavor), citric acid, cocillana bark extract, deionized water, euphorbia extract, fructose, gingko biloba leaf extract, glycerin, grape skin extract, honey, horehound extract, potassium sorbate, red clover extract, rose hips extract, senega root extract, sodium benzoate, wild cherry bark extract, wild lettuce extract.|
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- A cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- A cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Tamper-Evident: Do not use if the imprinted seal around the neck of the bottle or the inner foil seal beneath the cap of the bottle is broken or missing.
I purchased for mucus in the throat
I purchased for mucus in the throat
unfortunately there was no improvement
A must for the bed-side table.
Posted by 5745223334056293559 on Jan 13, 2015
I have found with age comes life's little problems...a build up of flem over night. This product does a good job of controlling it. I highly recommend it.
Posted by Reviewer1329559 on Sep 07, 2012
This was a real life saver for me, when one morning I woke up and just "knew" I was close to losing my voice again. Every time I get a cold it always comes to my throat, and I always end up struggling to regain or not lose my voice. (I speak for a living so it's just awful for me) Anyhow I had stocked up on this after hearing about guaifenesin on a US talk show, and started taking 2 large tablespoons every 4 hours and could immediately feel the clunk of mucus hanging around my throat become clear. I also used Physiomer for nasal cleaning (if you don't have this, you can make some salt water and "snort" it through your nose for a similar effect), did salt water gargling and spoke as little as possible for one whole day. By the next day, my voice was servicable again (this never happened before, it would typically worsen before getting better) and I give credit to this product for stemming my throat cold from becoming a full fledged 'no voice' fiasco. I've read somewhere that guaifenesin is supposedly good for your fertility as well, as it improves the mucus lining in your reproductory organs, but I don't know if you can take it every day without any adverse effects. I wish there was more detailed safety info provided as well, although it does say not to exceed 2000cc within 24 hours.
Posted by Reviewer2224317 on Mar 28, 2012
This really works!! I keep it on hand, "just in case"
Herbal Expec, Cherry Flavor
Posted by Reviewer2419032 on Dec 30, 2011
Great for a cough, it doesn't necessarily keep you from coughing, it lessons the cough, I take right before I go to bed, when I have a cold, and I can go to sleep easier.