Naturade, Softex Advanced Body Cleansing, Stool Softener Laxative, 60 Tablets
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Docusate Sodium 100 mg
- Natural Relief from Discomfort Due to Occasional Constipation
- Non-Habit Forming Laxative
Use: Relieves occasional constipation, expect a bowel movement in 12-72 hours.
|Adults and children 12 years of age and older||Swallow 1 to 2 tablets daily|
|Children 2 to 12 years of age||Swallow 1 tablet daily|
|Children under 2 years of age||Consult a doctor|
|Active Ingredient (in each tablet)||Purpose|
|Docusate Sodium 100 mg||Stool Softener Laxative|
|Inactive Ingredients: Alfalfa Powder, Apple Pectin, Cayenne Pepper Powder, Fenugreek Seed Powder, Fig Powder, Goldenseal Root Powder, Irish Moss Powder, Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Mullein Leaves Powder, Okra Powder, Prune Powder, Silicon Dioxide, Slippery Elm Bark Powder.|
Each Tablet Contains: Sodium 3 mg.
Do not use
- if you are presently taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
- laxative products for longer than a week, unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- notice a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Tamper Evident: Do not use if the imprinted seal around the neck of the bottle or the inner foil seal beneath the cap of the bottle is broken or missing.