Naturade, Sugar-Free Expec, Licorice Flavor, 8.8 fl oz (260 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Herbal Expectorant
- With Guaifenesin & Soothing Natural Herbs
- Helps Clear Bronchial Passages and Relieve Mucus Buildup
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus.
|Directions do not exceed 6 doses in a 24 period.|
|Adults and children 12 years and over:||2 tablespoonfuls every 4 hours|
|Children 6 to under 12 years of age:||1 tablespoonful every 4 hours|
|Children under 6 years of age:||ask a doctor|
|Active ingredient (in each 15 ml tablespoonful)||Purpose|
|Guaifenesin 150 mg||Expectorant|
|Inactive ingredients: Alcohol, anise seed extract, ascorbic acid, bee propolis, caramel, capsicum extract, citric acid, cocillana bark extract, coriander extract, echinacea extract, euphorbia extract, glycerin, horehound extract, lemon balm mint extract, licorice flavor, licorice root extract, menthol, mullein leaf extract, potassium sorbate, purified water, rose hips extract, slippery elm bark extract, sorbitol, wild cherry extract|
Tamper-Evident: Do not use if the imprinted seal around the neck of the bottle or the inner foil seal beneath the cap of the bottle is broken or missing.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- A cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- A cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.