Natural Balance, Calcium Pyruvate, 500 mg, 90 Capsules3 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.35 lbs (0.16 kg)
- Product Code: NTB-31790
- UPC Code: 047868317901
- Package Quantity: 90 Capsules
- Dimensions: 2.6 x 2.6 x 5.1 in, 0.3 lbs (0.14 kg)
- Energy Aid
- Fuel for Exercise
- Lean Body Mass Formula
- Dietary Supplement and Plan
Fuel For Exercise and Metabolic Power
In conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise plan, Calcium Pyruvate is intended to provide nutritive support in the conversion of food to energy for enhanced metabolism and calorie burning. Pyruvate helps drive the Krebs cycle, the body's mechanism for producing energy at the cellular level. It helps replenish the body's energy supply by increasing the formation of fatty acids, the primary fuel for exercise. Many bodybuilders use Pyruvate to help get that toned, lean, cut look and to have more energy.
Research suggests that Pyruvate may help enhance exercise performance and improve body composition. Make sure your workouts are paying off by making Calcium Pyruvate part of your training and weight management regimen.
For best results, use as part of a program of regular exercise and in conjunction with the Natural Balance Diet Plan.
Natural Balance Diet Plan
Try incorporating these simple, proven methods into your lifestyle for healthy weight loss and maintenance. This dietary supplement, when used in conjunction with the Natural Balance Diet Plan, is intended to support a health weight maintenance program.
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables with every meal and snack. This helps ensure healthier sources of long lasting daily energy, fiber and nutrients with less fat and sugar. Eating fruits and vegetables as snacks also helps decrease hunger cravings!
- Choose unprocessed and fresh, whole foods as often as possible. Some examples are: brown rice instead of pasta, oatmeal instead of toast, fresh whole fruit and skin instead of canned. Reduce starchy foods to whatever extent possible. This approach helps to maximize the consumption of healthy fibers and foods that typically have a low glycemic index, resulting in improved appetite control.
- Move every chance you get! A regular exercise program is the best option to reach desired goals. For example, a brisk, daily walking routine of 30-45 minutes will utilize calories and stimulate fat metabolism and fat loss.
- Practice moderation. Watch meal portions. Whenever possible, additional servings at meals should include only fruits and vegetables. Avoid eating late at night.
- Avoid constantly checking the bathroom scale! Since the scale measures only total body weight, it cannot measure body changes or fat to lean muscle ratio. The mirror and how your clothes fit are the best indicators of firmer, leaner muscles!
- Practice reality! There is no magic pill or food for successful long-term weight loss. Consistent healthy choices over time enhanced with Natural Balance dietary supplements will help you meet your goals!
Use only as directed. Take six capsules daily. For best results, use as part of a program of regular exercise.
Cellulose, gelatin capsule, magnesium stearate and silica.
Do not use if inner safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children. Keep your licensed health care practitioner informed when using this product.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 6 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||<1 g||<1% †|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g||<1% †|
|Calcium (as calcium pyruvate)||555 mg||56%|
|Calcium Pyruvate||3000 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.
† Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.